Amara La Negra is one of the most well-known and famous celebrities known as a popular singer, performer, actress and singer. She has achieved tremendous fame in the world of show business, and this continues today. Amara La Negra is well-known for her appearances on various television channels, including Viceland and ABC’s Extreme Makeover. She is also known for her roles in the movies Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and The Secret Life of Roulette. She has also gained attention as an on-air personality in the Spanish-language television program, Olor de mar.
Amara La Negra was born in Peru, and is the daughter of La Estrada and Paco Pena. She is currently married to Cuban musician Leon Trotsky. It is said that she has two children with her husband and is now expecting a fourth child. Her net worth is estimated at about two million dollars. She is widely known for her beautiful appearance, as well as her bold personalities. She was named the fifth richest singer of all time by RIAA, and the third best female artist of all time by the American Film Institute.
Amara La Negra was also known as Amara Mirallas during her stint on the reality TV show, Real World. There, it was revealed that she was once an aspiring dancer, which led to her spending countless hours practicing ballet in order to learn how to properly dance. It was then that she decided to take up singing, and since then she has released several records. Her most popular album to date, titled Amara La Negra!, was released in 2021, making it one of her most popular singles. She has also gained a lot of popularity due to her appearance on the hit reality show, The Biggest Loser.
Amara La Negra Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 4 October 1990
- Birth Place: Miami, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Dana Danelys De Los Santos
- Nickname: Amara La Negra
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Musician, Reality tv Star
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (Dominican, Afro-Latina)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Amara La Negra Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36 in (89-66-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Amara La Negra Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Ana Maria Oleaga
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: None
Amara La Negra Education
- Not available
Amara La Negra Facts
- She grew up in the Allapattah neighborhood of Miami.
- Her mother is a cook in Miami.
- Her mother is her role model.
- She participated in many beauty pageants as a child.
- She visited the Dominican Republic for the first time at the age of 18.
- She joined the cast of Love and Hip Hop in January 2018.
- She has her own apparel line called ALN Clothing Line. The brand sells bathing suits, hoodies and hats.
- She cites Celia Cruz, Olga Tañón, La India, Donna Summers, Toni Braxton and Beyoncé as her biggest influences.
Today, Amara La Negra resides in the United States, in Miami. She has made several visits to her native Dominican Republic, where she was warmly welcomed by the people. In addition to her singing career, Amara La Negra also enjoys modeling, dancing, and works as a motivational speaker.
Amara La Negra has established a strong following in the Miami, Florida, and surrounding areas. Her concerts draw huge audiences, and she has also managed to make several guest appearances on various television shows. In addition to her musical talents, she is also known for her strong speaking voice, which makes her an excellent public speaker. In fact, she is not the only famous Dominican-American woman in the spotlight, as there are also numerous women from the Dominican Republic that have made a name for themselves in the entertainment world.
Amara La Negra’s net worth is not currently known, but it is safe to assume that it is in the millions. It is unlikely that she will ever reach the heights of Pele, Maradona, or Diego Maradona, but with enough dedication and hard work, she is certainly on her way. Even if her star fades somewhat in the years to come, the impact that she has made on young fans of American reality TV will last far into the future. Her strong presence in the southern Florida community is a testament to the success of so many young Dominican Americans who pursues their dream of stardom in the United States.