Ann Coulter is a businesswoman and talk show host who has been known for her foul mouthed rants on various media figures. Ann has been an analyst on Fox News. She has been a guest commentator on CNN and the Fox Business Network. Ann has also written several books on her opinions about the business world. Ann has come under the radar of conservative blogger sections of websites due to her foul temper. Ann has been described as one of the most controversial columnists in the country.
Ann Coulter came to the United States from Germany in 1964, where she was forcibly removed by the Hitler youth because she refused to carry out her father’s will and served in the resistance. Ann was married twice; the first husband serving in the resistance and the second were a cab driver in New York City. Ann has always said that she considers herself to be an American citizen because her parents were immigrants and because she was born in New York City, New York, she is a US citizen.
Ann Coulter Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 8 December 1961
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Residence: West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Ann Hart Coulter
- Nicknames: Cuckoo Coulter, The American Voltaire, Chairman Ann, Yard Sale Barbie
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Author, Columnist, Political commentator, Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ann Coulter Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 148 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 67 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 38-26-37 in (97-66-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (81 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
Ann Coulter Family Details
- Father: John Vincent Coulter
- Mother: Nell Husbands Martin
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: James Coulter (Older Brother), John Coulter (Older Brother)
Ann Coulter Education
- New Canaan High School (1980)
- Cornell University (1984)
- University of Michigan Law School (1988)
Ann Coulter Facts
- She was born on December 8, 1961 in New York City, New York, USA.
- She is the younger sister of James, an accountant, and John, an attorney.
- She used to work as a lawyer for the Senate Judiciary Committee before appearing on MSNBC as a legal consultant in 1996.
- She was good friends with her George Magazine editor late John Kennedy Jr.
- She was in a relationship with Spin founder and publisher Bob Guccione, Jr., and conservative writer Dinesh D’Souza.
Ann Coulter’s most controversial articles have centered on body measurements and Ann’s weight, height and eye color, which she claims are the result of racial prejudices. Ann Coulter has often been compared to Julius Caesar with her large protruding nose and low fat percentage. In one of her more recent articles, Ann Coulter states that she is the model for the Statue of Liberty in New York City because “no woman has ever served as a cudgel to men or as a sword to women.” Ann Coulter has stated on numerous occasions that President George W. Bush was a failure as a president and that he was the cause of Hurricane Katrina. Ann Coulter has claimed that the government should be fired for failing to raise fuel prices fast enough.
Ann Coulter was born in Texas and according to her own official birth certificate, the height of her mother was 5 ft 10 in. Ann Coulter’s grandfather was a successful real estate developer and he was tall too and he was about 6ft. Ann Coulter has maintained that she was the victim of racial slurs on the bus when she was in high school and that she was once attacked by two African-American men in segregated Houston. Ann Coulter has claimed that former President John F. Kennedy was a closet racist.
Ann Coulter has not built up any significant body weight since her teens and her claim that she has lost weight in the last sixty years is simply untrue. Ann Coulter’s own father, who is very small, confirmed that Ann has indeed kept very fit since her teen years. According to a publication from the American Psychological Association, Ann Coulter’s biological clock is quite young and at the age of sixty years old, it is still ticking. Ann Coulter’s claim of being a vegetarian and doing numerous sit ups and pushups throughout her life does lend some credence to her story, but her story does not bear any relationship to dieting. Ann Coulter did not participate in any type of exercise regime prior to being photographed at the offices of a fitness modeling agency.
Ann Coulter is the founder of a weight loss program called New York Pump Up whose business license is located in Manhattan. Ann Coulter was quoted as saying that she has been trying to get into shape since she was nineteen years old and at the time of this interview she had lost ten pounds in the past two months. Ann Coulter’s personal trainer, Jon Bon Jovi, confirmed that Ann Coulter’s weight loss has been achieved through a healthy diet and an intensive cardio workout program with great results. Ann Coulter is the owner of a fitness modeling agency and is currently preparing for a role as a motivational speaker in New York.