The Armed Forces Day is a celebration of America’s greatest contributions to the world, as well as a commemoration of those who have given their lives for the United States. This annual celebration commemorates the end of World War I and World War II, and is a time to show pride in our nation’s past and its dedication to ensuring peace and security. It is also a time for Americans to reflect on the many sacrifices they have made for this country.
Although much has been written and said about the dedication, courage, and sacrifices of our soldiers, there is one person that we should always remember. This year, mark Armed Forces Day, let us honor all those who have given of their best while trying to protect us. From the frontlines to the bases, people from every part of the nation are joining in the pledge of allegiance to the United States armed forces. There is no place in our hearts for those who serve in other nations. Our military protects us, and this nation would not thrive if our military was weak.
Every year, on the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, an exhibit is held at the USS Arizona National Museum. This display commemorates the nearly three hundred years since the attack. There are a number of events that take place on this day as a way to recognize those who served. It includes a parade, a reunion, and presentations by prominent individuals. These people include former dignitaries, politicians, and celebrities.
Many people choose to observe the event through their favorite form of art. Art enthusiasts gather their supplies at local craft stores or on the internet and create homemade works of art to place on the event’s tables. Other artists sell their creations at local restaurants or around the city. Bags of paint and brushes, pencils, colored pens, and other art supplies can be found in local gift shops and flea markets.
Armed Forces Day Wishes, Status & Quotes:
- “All thanks to the rough and tough men who are guarding our lives and the borders of our country day and night. Warm wishes on Armed Forces Day 2021…”
- “On the occasion of Armed Forces Day, let us express our gratitude to all those men and women who have kept country before comfort…”
- “They are the heroes we all must follow because they are the ones who truly inspire us. Wishing a very Armed Forces Day 2021…”
- “Till the time we have our brave soldiers protecting our borders, we have nothing to fear. Thanks to these heroes. Armed Forces Day 2021…”
- “Armed Forces Day will remind each one of us that we are so blessed to have our strong and brave men sacrificing their lives for us. Let us thank them all…”
- “It takes guts to be in the army. It takes guts to die for your nation. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers…”
Happy Armed Forces Day Messages:
- “A soldier is not just an army man…. He is also a son, a brother, a husband, a father and a friend…. Salute to all those families and friends who send their sons to join the army and take care of the country…. A very Happy National Armed Forces Day to you…”
- “Let us not only honour the soldier who sacrifices his life for the country but also his family who honours this sacrifice with pride…. Let us bow our heads to these brave soldiers and their families….. Wishing you a very Happy Armed Forces Day 2021…”
- “Let us pray for all our soldiers and armed forces on USA Armed Forces Day for they are the ones who keep us save each and every day…”
- “Each and every day they dedicate every moment of their lives in the service of our motherland…. They are our real heroes…. Happy USA Armed Forces Day 2021…”
- “We can sleep comfortably because we have our soldiers guarding our borders….. We can celebrate all the festivals because we know our army men are there to take care of the emergencies…. Let us send our warm wishes on Happy Armed Forces Day to our army….”
In years past, there were no American celebrations of Armistice Day. However, after World War Two ended, the United States government declared that it was necessary to commemorate the day with the participation of all American citizens. As a way to do this, the government made arrangements for parades to be put together. Armistice Day celebrations are usually put together by volunteers within local communities.
Armistice Day celebrations are great ways to spend a day with family and friends. They also provide a way to recognize people who have given their lives for the United States Armed Forces. As the holiday approaches, there will be many plans for national celebrations and parades, and armed forces veterans and their families will be able to participate.