Bethenny Frankel was born in Brooklyn, New York City. She is an American television personality, actress, writer and entrepreneur. She is also the creator of the popular Skinnygirl drink brand.
Bethenny Frankel was born with a birthmark on her nose. For many years, this mark has been the topic of jokes amongst her friends and family. Bethenny Frankel attributes this to her having spent much of her childhood in foster homes. She was a talented gymnast and performer, competing in many regional competitions as an individual or as an assistant for her then-rivalry dancer, Donna Richardson.
Bethenny Frankel began her professional dancing career at the age of twenty-one. At this point in her life, Bethenny Frankel had achieved what many of us young girls can only dream about. She became the first woman to compete in the qualifying tournaments for the Dancing with the Stars finale. After this achievement, Bethenny Frankel was on her way to meeting and becoming great friends with Patrick Swayze. Bethenny Frankel began working with the United States Olympic Committee while still performing well in shows for her friend. It was at this point that Bethenny Frankel decided to pursue her acting career by taking on small parts in movies and commercials, finally culminating in her starring role as a contestant on the reality competition series, The Bachelor.
Bethenny Frankel Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 4 November 1970
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Bethenny Robyn Frankel
- Nickname: Bethenny
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Reality television personality, Talk show host, Author, Entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Non-religious
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bethenny Frankel Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5¾”
- Height in Meters: 1.67 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 37-24-36 in (94-61-91 cm)
- Bust Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Bethenny Frankel Family Details
- Father: Robert J. Frankel (Horse Trainer)
- Mother: Bernadette Birk (Interior designer)
- Spouse/Husband: Jason Hoppy (m. 2010–2016), Peter Sussman (m. 1996–1997)
- Children: Bryn Hoppy (Daughter)
- Siblings: None
Bethenny Frankel Education
- Pine Crest School, Fort Lauderdale, Florida (1988)
- Natural Gourmet Institute
- Boston University
- New York University
Bethenny Frankel Facts
- She as born November 4, 1970 in New York City.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- She was a contestant on The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, a reality competition series, in 2005.
- In September 2009, she posed n*de for a PETA billboard.
- She enjoys rollerblading and snowboarding.
- She is friend with Lara Spencer.
Bethenny Frankel was an extremely tall and accomplished woman, when she appeared on the reality show, The Bachelor. Her ability to dance and sing brought a unique physical and mental balance to her on the show. Bethenny Frankel has proven her ability to overcome challenges throughout her life, even making it through her marriage and the loss of her marriage to a man who loved her. Bethenny Frankel was a beloved member of The Bachelor cast and definitely has the beauty and talent to continue to entertain viewers through her many roles in the future. There is no doubt that Bethenny Frankel will continue to be a favorite celebrity for many years to come and will have fans around the world.
Bethenny Frankel will always be remembered as one of the greatest women to ever grace the reality show, The Bachelor. For the young female members of our society, having Bethenny Frankel as a friend and on your television screen could very well lead to a lifetime of dreams and accomplishments, all wrapped up in a beautiful dress. Bethenny Frankel’s net worth will never be known, but the young female members of our society are guaranteed to learn a lot from Bethenny Frankel throughout their entire lives.
Bethenny Frankel has proven over the course of her numerous television shows that she is more than capable of being an excellent talk show host, but she is also a great actress and actresses that is capable of bringing on amazing supporting characters in movies or playing incredibly strong characters in TV shows like The Bachelor. All of these skills combined have made Bethenny Frankel one of the highest paid TV stars in America today. Bethenny Frankel’s net worth will continue to rise with each new show that she appears on, but her social media networking should continue to increase as well along with her overall height. This only means that Bethenny Frankel really is a true success story for women everywhere.