Bonnie Bedelia is an American television actress known for her sweet personality and her love of children. She has also appeared in a number of movies and one of them is the animated film titled The Nightmare Before Christmas. She then went on to star in the television series Happy Days and later in the movie Home Alone. Prior to that, she had also been in a couple of films including a role in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure. After starting her career in television, she later appeared in the popular daytime soap drama Love Boat.
Bonnie Bedelia was born in Kansas City and grew up in Missouri. She is famous for her distinctive sweet voice, which became popular after her first big break in the television show Everybody Loves Raymond. She is often remembered as one of the earliest and most respected of the modern day female actors of her time, and her distinctive voice can be found on many of the memorable songs that have been recorded and released over the decades.
Bonnie Bedelia Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 25 March 1948
- Age: 72 Years Old
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Bonnie Bedelia Culkin
- Nickname: Bonnie
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bonnie Bedelia Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 134.4 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Measurements: 37-27-37 in (94-69-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Bonnie Bedelia Family Details
- Father: Philip Harley Culkin
- Mother: Marian Ethel
- Spouse: Michael MacRae (m. 1995), James Telfer, Ken Luber (m. 1969-1980)
- Children: Yuri Luber (Son), Jonah Luber (Son)
- Siblings: Kit Culkin (Brother), Candace Culkin (Sister), Terry Culkin (Brother)
- Nieces: Quinn Culkin, Dakota Culkin, Jennifer Adamson
- Nephews: Macaulay Culkin, Kieran Culkin, Rory Culkin, Christian Culkin, Shane Culkin
Bonnie Bedelia Education
- She attended HB Studio in Greenwich Village in New York City, where she studied drama.
Bonnie Bedelia Facts
- She belongs to Irish, German, English, Swiss-German, and French descent.
- She made her feature film debut in The Gypsy Moths (1969).
- She is the co-founder of the Los Angeles Classic Theater Works.
- She received a Golden Globe nomination for her role in the 1983 film Heart Like a Wheel.
“My grandfather had been on the New York City force with his 11 brothers around the turn of the century. He was killed in the line of duty. My father, who was 16, was the oldest son, so he had to quit school and go to work to support his mother.” – Bonnie Bedelia
Bonnie Bedelia is not only remembered by those who knew her best, but also by people all over the world who simply loved her voice. She is known for having a distinctive, unique voice, which made her an instantly recognizable figure when it was her turn to sing on the Love Boat television program. She went on to have several other successes, including an appearance on the television series Ordinary Mothers, and appeared in some of the movies directed by Woody Allen. When it came to her role as the teenage love interest in the television series Happy Days, her performance was especially memorable, since it was the first role that any woman of that era would ever play.
Bonita B. Bedelia had also tried her hand at acting in films, having appeared in some notable films including The Man Who Played opposite Steve McQueen, before she settled into what became a much more successful career as a daytime soap opera showperson. Her first series was The Beverly Hills Show, which ran for five seasons, and featured several other famous faces. She ended up getting popular for her off-screen husband, Don Marquis, whom she met while filming The Beverly Hill Show. She played the role of the mother-to-be in the spin-off of that show, Beverly Hills Live, which lasted for three seasons. She then went on to star in another successful series called The Bold and the Beautiful, which ran for seven seasons.
Bonnie Bedelia also appeared in a number of movies, including films directed by Mel Brooks and Hollywood blockbusters such as The Deerhunter. She was also a regular on one of the most popular television shows of the 1960s, The F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (pronounced ‘faceright’). She also guest-starred in some other popular television drama series, such as The X Files.
Today, Bonnie Bedelia continues to be a beloved member of the cast of American television. She is best known for her roles in comedies, but has also had some success in playing a love interest for an assortment of celebrities, including Will Ferrell and his wife, Holly Marie Combs. She has also been nominated for an Academy Award for her work in both The Bold and The Beautiful, and for her performances in Dazed and Confused. She has won critical acclaim for her work in both of those movies, as well as numerous Golden Globe Awards and has been nominated multiple times for the Screenwriters Guild of America.