actor Burt Reynolds is most known as the star of the movie “Reynolds Dream” with Bruce Willis. He is also an accomplished director, actor, and producer. He has appeared in over 100 films and is the highest paid actor in Hollywood. He also has a reported net worth of around three million dollars. These Burt Reynolds net worth estimations are based on the actor’s salary, his films produced, his endorsements, and other forms of income.
Burt Reynolds had a very interesting career in the film industry. He worked for a company called MGM for a short time in nineteen thirty-six, where he acted in two movies. His first major role was “Reynolds Dream”. He went on to play different characters in various different films throughout the decades. Most notably was his role as Hoke Colburn in the films “Hokey Pokey” and “The Replacements”.
Burt Reynolds Height Weight When Burt Reynolds was younger, he often played wrestlers and athletes in high school. Because of this he probably had a very good-looking physique, however, as he grew older his physical appearance started to deteriorate. He dropped several inches in height, and his weight increased significantly. Some people believe that this decline is related to his having diabetes, which in turn may have resulted from his working too hard and eating too much while in school. His fans believe however, that the decrease in Burt’s physical appearance is related to Burt Reynolds body measurements.
Burt Reynolds Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 11 February 1936
- Birth Place: Lansing, Michigan, USA
- Date of Death: 6 September 2018
- Death Place: Jupiter, Florida, USA
- Cause of Death: Heart attack
- Birth Name: Burton Leon Reynolds Jr.
- Nickname: Buddy
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Producer, Football player
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English, Scottish, Scots-Irish and Dutch)
- Religion: Christian
Burt Reynolds Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 174 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Burt Reynolds Family Details
- Father: Burton Milo Reynolds Sr. (1906–2002)
- Mother: Fern H. Reynolds (1902–1992)
- Spouse: Loni Anderson (m. 1988-1993), Judy Carne (m. 1963-1965)
- Children: Quinton Anderson Reynolds (Adopted son)
- Siblings: James Hooks Reynolds (Brother)
Burt Reynolds Education
- Palm Beach High School, Palm Beach, FL (1954)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (1958)
Burt Reynolds Facts
- He had an adopted son, Quinton Anderson Reynolds.
- His acting mentor was Richard Griffiths.
- He received a football scholarship to Florida State University, where he became roommates with football broadcaster Lee Corso.
Burt Reynolds Net Worth One of Burt’s more famous roles is his voice artist uncle, Hoke Colburn. Although he only appeared in one movie, Hoke Colburn made a lasting impression because of his gentle, yet caring manner. It was actually through his role as uncle that Burt Reynolds made his name as an actor. Hoke Colburn’s net worth is actually estimated at somewhere between two to three million dollars. His other roles include appearances in films such as “Gidget” and “Man on the Moon”.
Burt Reynolds Body Measurements Burt’s height is measured at approximately 6 feet, and his weight is in the region of forty-five to fifty pounds. Burt is about two to three inches taller than his actual size, and his weight is consistent. Other facts about Burt’s body measurements are that he has been named the number seventy most popular movie actor by E! Entertainment Television, and has won many awards, including seven Golden Globes. Burt also served for a period as governor of Tennessee, and was an active candidate for the governorship of California.
Additional Facts About Burt Reynolds Body measurements include his height, which is listed as 6 feet, which is a bit shorter than what Burt’s actual height is. Burt also takes some supplements to help with his weight problem, and according to his biographer, he has taken a hundred and sixty milligrams of vitamins on a daily basis. Additional information about Burt can be found in the bio of Burt Reynolds for February 11, Burt’s official birthday. Burt has two sons, Kip and Dashawn, who were born in January of 2021.