Chanel West Coast Net Worth: Chanel West Coast, also known as Chanel West is an American singer and actress who have a considerable net worth of around $3 million. Chanel West Coast became famous after appearing on MTV’s” degrading World Tour.” Chanel was then signed to Interscope Records after the tour and went on to have great success. She has had many popular singles including “Everything” by Blac Clix and “Cocaine” by Blac Clix. Chanel West Coast became famous around the time of her “bling” video and has gone on to star in a number of movies including” Witches with Dirty Hair,” “The Perfect Score” is starring Michael Caine, and “Till Death Do Us Part” with Morgan Freeman.
Chanel has also been involved in music and has been a guest artist on the albums of several well-known recording artists. She is, however, best known from her role as a singer and actress on television. She has been involved in creating television shows such as “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” “How I Met Your Mother,” Scorpion King” for which she received critical acclaim. In addition, she also created the short-lived sitcom, “Parks and Recreation.” Chanel has also been a guest writer and producer on some television shows including” Judging Alias,” “Raising Helen,” and “Life’s a Wonderful Place.” She has also written several books which have been successful.
Chanel West Coast Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 1 September 1988
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Chelsea Chanel Dudley
- Nicknames: CC, Chanel West Coast
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Model, Television personality
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (She tends to go for blonde highlights.)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Chanel West Coast Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2½”
- Height in Meters: 1.59 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 36-26-37 in (91.5-66-94 cm)
- Bust Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 5.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Chanel West Coast Family Details
- Father: Her dad was a DJ.
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
Chanel West Coast Education
- Taft High School
- Genres: Hip hop, R&B, Pop
- Instruments: Vocals, Piano
- Labels: Young Money, Cash Money, Republic
- Associated acts: Honey Cocaine, Snoop Dogg, Robin Thicke, Lil Wayne, Shanell, Riff Raff, French Montana
Chanel West Coast Facts
- She was born on September 1, 1988 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Her real name is Chelsea Chanel Dudley.
- While growing up, she took singing and dancing classes.
- She cites “How Do U Want It” by Tupac Shakur as the song that inspired her to start rapping.
Chanel’s Net Worth: After the end of her acting career, Chanel decided to launch a clothing line and later launched a perfume. Her clothing line proved to be a hit and has been selling well ever since. Chanel is known for having an outstanding fashion sense, comfortable designer style, and an unmistakable yet charming voice. In addition, Chanel has always maintained a low profile. This has allowed her to maintain a good net worth.
The Real Name: Her real name is Rachel Cook and she was born in Septemberoria, California. In fact, her middle name is misleading as it is actually Rachel Cushman. Chanel started calling herself Rachel Chanel when she was eleven years old and started modeling at the age of thirteen. In 2021, she came out as a singer with the band Big & Rich. She released her first album called “Chanel Man” in 2021 and went on to release another album called “Take Me Away” in 2021.
Is she currently single: Yes, Chanel is presently single. She was married to David Furnish for thirty-three years prior to her marriage to Richard Fertitta, but they broke up in 2021. Her last album was called “Lucky for the Young” and she is also currently working on a new album. Chanel’s other records include the single “Neutopia” and the duet with David Aldridge called “Don’t Worry”.
What does she have to do with Richard Fertitta? Chanel West Coast was known by many before Richard’s career explosion. Richard has had the same sort of dramatic rise from being a drug addict and singer/actor that Chanel has. The two of them are actually very close friends and the couple go on vacation together and Chanel helps him with his acting career and also manages to help him keep his name in the spotlight by starring in one of his films.