Charo the Rat is the nickname of an Italian writer. It translates into “Rat of the streets.” He was born in Murcia, Spain. Charo Net Worth is an average $4 million. Charo was born on March 13, 1940 in Murcia, Spain while marrying Marta Baeza, a young Spanish girl.
Charo is most well known for his books, and the Charo Net Worth has allowed him to enjoy a full name, as well as several other book and movie titles. Charo has also worked in the movie industry, in the 1980s playing the title role in “La Vida de Primo,” which was made by Paco Maranich. The film went on to become one of Spain’s biggest hits. Charo is not simply a streetwise hustler but also writes his own books, including one entitled, Charo: My Life as a Streetwise Criminal. Charo Net Worth places Charo at the top of our list due to his proven net worth.
Charo is a native of Murcia and was orphaned at a very early age. Following his father’s death, Charo ran away from home and joined up with several antifascists. He served in the Basque region of Spain during the war. In September of 1941, Charo fled to the United States and joined up with the resistance against the Japanese in the Pacific Ocean.
Charo Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 13 March 1941
- Birth Place: Murcia, Spain
- Birth Name: María del Rosario Mercedes Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza
- Nickname: The Cuchi Cuchi Girl
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Classical guitarist
- Nationality: American, Spanish
- Race/Ethnicity: White / Spanish
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Charo Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Build/Type: Curvaceous, Buxom
- Body Measurements: 38-26-36 in (97-66-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Charo Family Details
- Father: Lawyer
- Mother: Housewife
- Spouse/Husband: Kjell Rasten (m. 1978), Xavier Cugat (m. 1966-1978)
- Children: Shel Rasten (Son)
- Siblings: Carmen Martinez Molina (Sister)
- Not available
- She started playing guitar since she was 9 years old.
- At age 64, she married Xavier Cugat in order to legally enter the United States.
- She became a US citizen in 1977.
- She speaks Spanish, English, French, Italian and Japanese fluently.
After the war, Charo returned to Murcia and lived for several years there. In the early 1950s, Charo Net Worth resurfaced in the United States and has been portrayed as an American tourist ever since. Charo’s career as a singer spanned several decades, and in the late sixties he was in charge of the music for a successful concert in Washington, D.C. by the Beatles. Charo is also well known for his work with other musicians, such as Carlos Santana and the Roots. He died in a car crash in the Florida Panhandle in 1996.
Charo’s estimated net worth indicates that he made over $300 million in his lifetime. Some estimates say his salary was more than twice that. If Charo Net Worth was measured by how much he was able to collect from various singing ventures, then Charo would easily come out on top. However, comparing his life to that of a modern day guitar virtuoso makes it appear that Charo was simply a good singer. His ability to play the guitar, at least the one that he really enjoyed playing, was also one of his most important assets.
According to Charo Net Worth, Charo holds the estimated net worth of around $300 million. This income source, which is almost entirely from the sale of concert tickets, is actually the most important part of what Charo relies upon. His concerts regularly sell out, and his name recognition is widespread. His concerts are usually available on demand, and tickets are often available online. These days it is almost impossible not to find tickets for Charo shows available online.