Christie Brinkley has been nominated for seven Academy Awards, including Best actress in a Leading Role, for her roles in Rocky, King of the Jungle, etc. She has also been nominated for the Golden Globe Awards for such achievements as Best Actress in a Leading Role, for her work in Bring It On, Pretty Woman, Man on the Moon, etc. Her other notable movies include Stagehands, Get Shorty, The Perfect Storm, etc.
Christie Brinkley has been quoted as saying that her good looks are by far the most important part of her, and that her looks alone are worth about eight figures annually. To that end, Christie has already spent millions of dollars to keep herself in peak physical condition for acting. She has been taking care of her skin with Proactive, a skin care line she started in 1990, and which she believes greatly helped her achieve her success. Christie Brinkley’s personal life is also interesting, as she has been married at least three times, most recently to Todd Stoops, who has given her seven children.
As of this writing, Christie Brinkley’s net worth is $66 million, making her one of the wealthiest women in Hollywood. But what exactly is it that makes her so incredibly rich? Is she just an amazing actor who has a gift for getting girls into bed? Or does Christie Brinkley have a secret closet full of money so deep that even her husband would not know about it?
Christie Brinkley was born in Monroe, Michigan, the second of four children of Frank Brinkley. Her father worked as a draftsman, and according to Christie, he never took any interest in his children, although she remembers her mother frequently calling at night, worried that something was going to happen to her. Christie grew up in a home that was hardly traditional, with her mother using a sewing machine, her father making her do homework, her family growing together only when her father was away.
Christie Brinkley Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 2 February 1954
- Birth Place: Monroe, Michigan, USA
- Birth Name: Christie Lee Hudson
- Nickname: Christie
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Fashion designer, Businesswoman
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (German, Irish, English and Scottish)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Christie Brinkley Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 141 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9¼”
- Height in Meters: 1.76 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Build/Type: Voluptuous
- Body Measurements: 37-25-35 in (94-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Christie Brinkley Family Details
- Father: Herbert Hudson
- Mother: Marge Brinkley
- Stepfather: Don Brinkley (Television writer)
- Spouse/Husband: Peter Cook (m. 1996-2008), Richard Taubman (m. 1994-1995), Billy Joel (m. 1985-1994), François Allaux (m. 1973-1981)
- Children: Alexa Ray Joel (Daughter), Sailor Lee Brinkley-Cook (Daughter), Jack Paris Taubman (Son)
- Siblings: Greg Brinkley (Brother)
Christie Brinkley Education
- Paul Revere Junior High School
- Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
Christie Brinkley Facts
- She was born on February 2, 1954 in Monroe, Michigan.
- She was adopted by stepfather, Don Brinkley.
- She adorned 3 consecutive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers from the late 1970s to 1981.
- She supports PETA and is a vegetarian since the age of 13.
- She is a fan of New York Islanders ice hockey team.
Christie started modeling in 1950, before her marriage to Lee Brinkley, and it was during this time that she also became famous. She appeared in ads for Wheaties and Jell-O, and even appeared on “The M.A.S.H.” where she wore a short dress that reached the floor, as she appeared nude from the top, but wore a long, gauzy gown. In her role as Flo on the show, she wore a height-increasing outfit, which resulted in one of the first airbrushing techniques used by television models.
Christie Brinkley now lives in Manhattan Beach, California, and has been married to Lee Brinkley since March of 2009. They have two teenage daughters, and Christie has said that she loves her daughter as much as she loves herself. As far as Christie Brinkley’s career is concerned, there is much to be said about modeling, but she has refused to speak about it in any terms other than what she has said publicly. There are many rumors, as is typical of celebrity memoirs, but no one has mentioned Christie Brinkley’s net worth or her decision to work with photographer Peterrones in both the late nineteen sixties and the early nineteen seventies. This may be because her personal life does not include working with the photographer.