Cybill Shepherd is a British actress and singer who was born in London, England. Her real name is Susan Shelburn. She has gone through several altercations in her personal life as well as in her acting career. As a result she has built up quite a body of work which includes appearances in well-known films such as Shrek, Bridesmaid, Mummy, etc.
Cybill Shepherd is currently married to a man named Glen Staffordshire. He is also the father of her two children named Austin and Taylor. Cybill Shepherd was born in Tennessee and is now based in Los Angeles, California. She has been married to a few men through the years including a Hollywood hotshot and a successful producer, but she is still deeply in love with her family and maintains a very large part-time home-based business that is solely in her interest.
Cybill Shepherd is now measured at a 35-inch waist and weighs in at only ninety pounds. She has always maintained that weight loss is one of the most important factors that contribute to her good health. Her physique and figure are both quite remarkable and all of her fans are aware of this fact. As a matter of fact, most of them would like to have a close contact with her. That is why many of them know about Cybill Shepherd body measurements.
Cybill Shepherd Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 18 February 1950
- Birth Place: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Birth Name: Cybill Lynne Shepherd
- Nickname: Cybill
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian (She has previously described herself as “a goddess-worshipping Christian Pagan
- Buddhist”; also known as a matriarchal religion.)
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Cybill Shepherd Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 132 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Measurements: 36-32-40 in (91-81-102 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Hips Size: 40 inches (102 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 36C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Cybill Shepherd Family Details
- Father: William Jennings Shepherd (Small business owner)
- Mother: Patty Shepherd (Homemaker)
- Spouse: Bruce Oppenheim (m. 1987–1990), David M. Ford (m. 1978–1982)
- Children: Clementine Ford, Molly Ariel Shepherd-Oppenheim, Cyrus Zachariah Shepherd-Oppenheim
- Siblings: Terry Shepherd (Sister), William Shepherd (Brother)
- Partner: Robert Martin (1994-1998), Peter Bogdanovich (1971-1978)
Cybill Shepherd Education
- University of Southern California
- Hunter College
- College of New Rochelle
- New York University
Cybill Shepherd Facts
- She was born Cybill Lynne Shepherd on 18 February 1950 in Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
- She is the daughter of Patty, a homemaker, and William Shepherd, a small business owner.
- She was named after her grandfather Cy and her father Bill.
- She has a younger half-sister from her father’s second marriage named Catherine Shepherd Muse who lives in Senoia, Georgia.
- She was crowned Miss Teenage Memphis at the age of 16.
One of the most important Cybill Shepherd body measurements comes from her height, which stands at just under forty inches. Her real name is Susan Shelburn. Other important Cybill Shepherd body measurements include weight at just over ninety pounds at the age of thirty-two, a height of just under six feet and a weight of just under one hundred twenty pounds at the age of sixty-two. All of these facts make it clear that the star of TV’s Dog the Bounty Hunter is not only a confident woman, but also an active woman who love to be fit.
The most important Cybill Shepherd net worth comes from the fact that she has successfully kept in top shape throughout her entire life. She has always maintained a very active lifestyle despite being a senior citizen. She has also managed to keep fit by doing sports and other physical activities on a regular basis. Cybill Shepherd was a very popular TV actress during the seventies and eighties, playing different roles in many successful and popular television programs including Come Back Tonight, I Love Lucy and others.
In her bio-book entitled, My Teen Years: An Intimate Memoir, Cybill Shepherd reveals some of her innermost feelings and gives readers a peek into her personal world. The book offers some interesting details about her love life and her relationships with her children. Cybill Shepherd’s height is clearly indicated in this biography as she has been listed at the bottom of the page in terms of height. The publication is a great read for anyone interested in important information on a famous television personality.