Dana Loesch Net Worth, Measurements, Birthday, Height, weight, Age, Family Facts & Life Story
Dana Loesch has had her fair share of controversial quotes and has been labeled as some sort of conservative troll by some in the media. The fact is that Dana Loesch isn’t a conservative at all. In fact, she is far left on most issues, to the left of George Soros, the organizer of the International Students for Liberty. Nevertheless, Loesch has a strong personality, which comes through in her interviews.
Dana LoeschNet worth is difficult to ascertain. It’s difficult because she is rarely pressurized into giving up her Net worth. When she does talk to the media it is often in a very derogatory fashion. Loesch has been quoted as saying she is retired and still at work at Global Resorts Network. There is no public record available to determine her Net worth, nor does anyone really know what she does make from speaking on a daily basis on the talk radio shows she appears on.
Dana Loesch Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 28 September 1978
- Birth Place: Missouri, United States
- Residence: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Birth Name: Dana Eaton
- Nickname: Dana
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Radio host, TV host, Political analyst
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Baptists
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Dana Loesch Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 37-25-36 in (94-64-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Dana Loesch Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Gale Eaton
- Spouse: Chris Loesch (m. 2000)
- Children: Liam (Son), Ewan (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
Dana Loesch Education
- High School: Fox High School, Arnold, Missouri
- College: St. Louis Community College, Webster University
- She graduated from Fox High School in Arnold, Missouri.
- She later attended St. Louis Community College at Meramec before transferring to Webster
- University to study journalism on scholarship.
Dana Loesch Facts
- She is known for her staunchly conservative political views.
- She was raised by her mother.
- In 2014 she began hosting her own television show, Dana, on TheBlaze TV.
In one case where Dana Loesch Net worth was mentioned by a member of the press it was reported that Dana Loesch makes about two million a year. This is based on the information provided by the reporter. The total reported a net worth of Dana Loesch comes to 2 million dollars. This would place Dana Loesch somewhere in the upper portion of the spectrum of people making and receiving two million a year, which would make her a bit of a celebrity and well worth researching.
It may be true that Dana Loesch Net worth is difficult to ascertain because there is no public record available to confirm this number. The same can be said for other figures provided by the press. One example would be the former Miss Universe, which was caught in a plagiarism scandal. Other than that, no other published figure has come forward with anything to support the claim that Dana Loesch makes anywhere near two million a year in salary and appearance.
The same can be said for another radio show host, Tom DeVilbiss, who makes approximately two million dollars per year. Many people think that the way Tom DeVilbiss talks on his radio show and in his book is accurate. It could be, however, that he receives a generous performance fee from satellite TV stations where his shows are broadcast. This would bring his annual salary up into the neighborhood of two million dollars a year.
Dana Loesch may have reached a certain level of fame and has an established fan base. However, there’s no telling whether or not her latest claims about her fundraising prowess will hold up in court. For now, her supporters may simply continue to enjoy her popular show, donate money to her favorite nonprofit groups, or give her their own money to make donations to her chosen projects. In the meantime, Dana Loesch does deserve a measure of acknowledgment for putting so much time and effort into making what could be considered a successful small PR campaign, but given the facts of her case, there may be nothing deserving of such an award.