International Day of the Girl Child celebrated on 11 October every year. The day is powered by the United Nations which first celebrated on 11 October 2012. The day Celebrate internationally on this day. It is also known as Day of Girls. International Day of the Girl 2021 Theme, Slogan, Logo, Activities and every necessary item is available. The Next Sunday, you need to celebrate this day. Many Organizations like United nation, UNICEF are participating this day.
What you can do to celebrate the Day of Girl 2021? Now we’ll discuss these details so that you can celebrate this Day especially. The aim of this year is to amplify the voices and rights of girls everywhere. The theme for International Day of Girl child is “My voice, our equal future.
International Day of the Girl Child 2021 Slogan & Theme 2021
To celebrate this Special Day of Girl, you need to know the Slogan & Theme for this year. The United Nation and their child Organization publish a Theme for a year to participate in the Day of Girls. It is important and set the Aim for a year.
“My voice, our equal future.”
How to Celebrate Day of Girls 2021?
- Upload (Change) Profile Picture with Girls Day Stump
- Share Social Media Status with Hashtag #Brighterfuture
- Write the ways to make your Future Brighter and make a note
- Share your note to other Girls of your School or College
- Watch the World Light up in Pink
All of these you can use to celebrate this Day. You can also add your own Idea which will help you celebrate the Day.
International Day of the Girl Child 2021 Quotes
- “A Baby Girl…One Of The Most Beautiful Miracles In Life.”
- “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.” — Sheryl Sandberg
- “A Girl Child Brings Joy, She Is No Less Than A Boy.”
- “I am now confident that I can bring about change in my own life as well as in others.” — Jabeen
- “Boisterous As Wind, Playful As Balloon, Please Don’t Kill The Little Butterfly In Her Cocoon.”
- “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world,” — Malala Yousefzai
- “Daughters Are Flowers That Are Forever In Bloom.”
- “The spark in my eyes are my goals. Let me achieve them. I AM THE FUTURE.” — Habiba Manzo
- “Every Man Needs A Mother, Wife, Sister Then Why Not A Daughter?”
- “If you want to break the cycle of poverty, educate a girl.” — Graça Machel
- “Girls are great, don’t destroy their fate.”