Eid Al Fitr 2021 in Belgium is on the second week of Ramadan and this marks the end of Ramadan festivities. The celebrations to mark the end of Ramadan and Eid Al Fitr is the Muslims’ main holiday in Morocco. The name of the festival is derived from the Arabic word” Eid “,which means “end of the journey”. The month of Ramadan is a very special one for the followers of Islam and this is their only holy day. It is their only chance to break away from the fasts that are observed during this period and it is celebrated with grand feasts, outdoor activities and outdoor parties.
Eid celebrations are normally very large and include hundreds of thousands of people in many cities of Morocco. This Eid celebration is the largest single gathering of its kind in the entire Muslim world and it is held in the largest city of Morocco. The town of Rabat has the traditional venue of King Abdulazig’s mosque and you can usually find hundreds of thousands of party-goers in the streets and squares of this ancient city.
There are also many other celebrations taking place all over Morocco. The celebrations to mark the end of Ramadan and the start of the fasting period, which has been going on for centuries. The tradition of breaking one’s fast began in Morocco and it was later adopted by other Islamic countries, including Syria and Egypt. The first party was held in Syria in the 18th century. In Egypt, the first Eid party was held in Damanhour in 1900 before it was introduced by the British in Lagos, Nigeria.
Eid celebrations are hugely popular in Belgium. They take place in a number of cities in Belgium including Antwerp, Brugge, Liege, Brussels, Molen, Lodz, Genk, Leuven, Limburg, Nieuwerk, Oppau, Sandhbrokes, Vervoort, Zeehelden, Zintra, Wageningen, Weertem, Weppes, Gemmers and Antoinette. In Antwerp you can enjoy beautiful fireworks that light up the sky. During the evening people flaunt traditional Moroccan clothes while dancing to live music. The best time for all these celebrations is from late September to early October, when the weather is warm. This is the perfect time to go to the beach and swim in the sea.
Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Images & HD Wallpaper:
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages:
- “May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All…”
- “Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very Happy Eid Day 2021…”
- “May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success…Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021…”
- “May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day Day 2021…”
- “It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together…”
- “As you offer your sacrifices,
I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
Happy EID Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You…”
Some people prefer to attend Eid Al Fitr parties in Limburg, Holland or Liege instead of visiting Morocco. While in Limburg you can drink and eat traditional Moroccan food. You will surely enjoy some yummy Moroccan desserts such as Baklava, Jambalaya and Marmalade. Other popular Moroccan dishes include Ov Salad, Sidi Acha, Feynman Fruit and Tamara.
If you really want to have an amazing time during the celebrations, then you should book a hotel near the place. There are many five-star hotels that have their own restaurants where you can enjoy international dishes with your friends and family. Most of the hotels arrange for outside entertainment like fire shows, street entertainers and live traditional Moroccan music. Outside events are also organized by most of the hotels to fill the night with fun and enjoyment. You can see masked dancers, acrobats, fire jugglers and more performing traditional Moroccan shows.