Eid Al Fitr is the most awaited festival for Muslims all over the world. It is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm, mostly in the month of Ramadan. It is celebrated with pomp and show in every possible part of the globe. In most countries, Eid Al Fitr is observed on the night of Eid Al Fitr or the anniversary of Eid Al Fitr or the Prophet Muhammad’s birth. However, in Lebanon, there is only one Eid – usually in August.
The celebrations to mark the end of Ramadan and the beginning of the Islamic calendar. Muslims around the globe to decorate their houses and mosques with white flowers, carpets, Eid lamps and other Eid decorations. Eid Celebrations is joyous, colorful and includes a number of activities. It is customary to give thanks to God for whatever he has given and done. It also involves some elaborate preparations and celebrations.
Eid Al Fitr in Lebanon is a very busy time and millions of tourists and travelers from around the world are there to take advantage of the celebrations. Although many hotels are offering special deals and special packages during the Eid celebration, you must book your hotel in advance as the rush to get hotel rooms for Eid can be very high. You can look for special deals and packages that might be available on websites like Expedia, Hotels Fairy and others.
Many local customs and traditions are observed on Eid Al Fitr, which includes fasting and visiting tombs and mosques. Eid Al Fitr is a day when a Muslim’s soul is guided to the heaven and it is believed that the soul goes to the House of God when the’Kuwait’ Eid is over. This is the main Eid Festival in Lebanon and takes place in the month of Ramadan. Eid Al Fitr is a special festival for all Muslims and the name of the festival is derived from “Eid ul-Fitr”, which means “the festival of Eid”.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages:
- “May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All…”
- “Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very Happy Eid Day 2021…”
- “May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success…Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021…”
- “May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day Day 2021…”
- “It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together…”
- “As you offer your sacrifices,
I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
Happy EID Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You…”
Happy Eid Mubarak HD Images 2021
Hello Friends, Are you looking for some of the Best Eid Mubarak 2021 Images? Then we will help you to get some of the best pictures of Happy Eid Mubarak 2021. We have many unique and high-resolution pictures. By downloading these pictures, you can share the enjoyment of Eid Wallpaper with everyone.
You can share the pictures on various social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. So we are uploading some pictures website, you can download those pictures. The pictures are given below.
Eid Al Fitr in Lebanon is a very important festival and people in the country celebrate it with great joy and enthusiasm. The first day of the month of Ramadan is known as Al Fitr and is usually a very lively one. Eid Al Fitr in Lebanon is also known as the Wedding and New Year’s Day in Lebanon. This is the best day to start a new family relationship and to get into close contact with friends and family. Some people even take Eid Al Fitr as the last day to get married and end their wedding ceremonies.
People in Lebanon celebrate Eid Al Fitr outdoors and this means that you can experience the excitement of seeing people sacrificing their lives for God. You can witness the cruelty and violence meted out to the infidels by watching over the square where thousands of tents have been set up. Eid Al Fitr is also celebrated at the Grand Mosque in the old city of Qusayr. You will see hundreds of fire engines, ambulances and police vehicles taking to the streets to help during the Eid Al Fitr celebrations. Eid Al Fitr 2021 in Lebanon will be a very colorful and exciting time and thousands of tourists from all over the world plan to attend.