Eid Al Fitr is one of the most important festivals in the Muslim calendar. It is celebrated with much fanfare all over the globe on the date of Ramadan, the holy month which begin on the night of Shawara (seventh month) and lasts for a week. The ceremonies and activities to mark the end of Ramadan and are accompanied by feasting, charity, and meditation. Thousands of Muslims from different countries as well as different communities gather to take part in the festivities, while locals go out of their way to make the holiday memorable for everyone. The following article will give you an idea of what goes on during Eid Al Fitr in Malaysia.
The date of the festival is determined by a lunar calculation called Badakhsha. People commemorate the religious festival with great fervor and enthusiasm. People gather in mosques, temples, markets, and other public gathering places to partake in the ceremonies, prayers, and cultural activities. They distribute sweets, lanterns, and other gifts to each other, call prayers, and have family members and close friends to join in the revelry. Eid celebrations to mark the end of Ramadan and attract believers from various corners of the earth. They celebrate Eid Al Fitr with great joy and happiness.
Malaysia’s largest city, Kuala Lumpur, is the venue for Eid celebrations. Eid celebrations are a major source of revenue for the city. The city sees a heavy influx of tourists all throughout the year; they also set up a huge festival area outside the city centre to accommodate local residents, foreign workers, and tourists. The festival is a wonderful time to shop around, dine out, and participate in fun activities.
Eid Al Fitr in Malaysia starts on Wednesday and finishes on Sunday night. There are several religious and cultural events that happen around the festival. Many residents throw Eid Al Fitr parties and participate in a large festival feast at the Al-Fitira stadium, which is located right in the heart of the city. Music, dance, and magic make this festival very entertaining. The whole day is filled with excitement and full of fun.
Eid Mubarak Eid-UL-Fitr Messages 2021
- “With all my heart, I thank you for sending such lovely wishes to make my Eid so much more beautiful…. Happy Eid Wishes Day to you too…!!!
- “May the brightness and joys of Eid fill your heart and home with happiness and love. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021…”
- “Your wishes are surely going to make my Eid celebrations so much more beautiful…. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…!!!
- “Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for sending me such beautiful and special wishes which will certainly make it a memorable Eid for me…!!!
- “May the occasion of Eid bring into your life the most awaited surprises to make it a beautiful occasion to celebrate life…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 to you too…!!!
- “Your Eid wishes were so much full of love and warmth, affection and joy that I am sure to have the best Eid of my life…. Thank You for your wishes and Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 to you…!!!
- “Every Eid Day 2021, I just wait for your warm wishes because they truly mean a lot to me…. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for your lovely Wishes, Eid Mubarak 2021…!!!
Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes & Sayings:
- “I wish my Eid celebrations begin with your beautiful wishes….. Thank you and Happy Eid Ul Fitr 2021 to you and your loved ones…!!!
- “My Eid celebrations would have been incomplete without your love and wishes…. Thanks a lot for making them so wonderful…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…!!!
- “A warm thank you for your heartfelt Eid Ul Fitr Messages 2021…. You have certainly made this Eid so much more blessed for me…!!!
Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Picture, Wallpaper & Photos:
The time of the year when you commemorate Eid Al Fitr greatly depends upon the place you are celebrating it in. There are certain festivities which take place earlier or later during the year. If you want to have an exclusive party or dinner time, then you should choose the time during the month of Ramadan. This is the best time to celebrate Eid Al Fitr. The Malays, Muslims, and people from all over Asia gather together during this period to celebrate the holy festival and pray for the prosperity and peace.
During the Ramadan time period, people strictly adhere to their dietary and religious beliefs. The faithful fast from dawn till sunset, although there are some who break their fast during lunchtime. They visit their mosques for several hours of prayer and reflection before breaking their fast. During this time they offer charity to poor people and poor needy families. They also distribute food grains and fruits to them as a form of charity.