The date of Eid Al Fitr is always celebrated with great joy and happiness in Morocco. It is one of the major festivals of Morocco. The name ” Eid” derives from “Eid” meaning “God”. ” Eid “till Saturday” in Arab culture signifies that the Muslim community celebrates God’s day of worship, and a gathering of worshipers to observe the holy day. The celebrations to mark the end of Ramadan and Eid Al Fitr can be described as the grandest gathering of all worshipers to praise and serve God.
It is a month long festival in many Muslim countries. Eid celebrations are very similar to Christmas celebrations; the only difference is that they start two days earlier (the exact date is yet to be decided). When is Eid Al Fitr 2021 in Morocco? The exact date and time of the Eid celebrations will vary from one area or city to another depending on the availability of available daylight.
Normally, the main Eid celebrations begin on the evening of Ramadan and finish on the morning of Eid Al Fitr. However, sometimes the month or the day-time vary, depending on the availability of daylight. Normally, the day of Eid begins with the call to prayer from mosques all over the city and then Eid prayers are conducted at the mosque of the person who is nearest to you. Eid celebrations usually last for one or two days, but can be extended to a week in some places. Eid celebrations can be quite noisy due to all the street parties and fireworks that are common during Eid celebrations.
Eid Al Fitr celebrations are the most colourful event of the Muslim calendar and happen to be one of the biggest religious celebrations in Morocco. There are also special pre-Eid prayers and Eid Shopping events, which can get quite messy due to the number of vendors and visitors. It is advisable to book your car rental months ahead of time if you are planning to travel to Marrakech during the month of Eid.
Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Images & HD Wallpaper:
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages:
- “May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All…”
- “Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very Happy Eid Day 2021…”
- “May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success…Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021…”
- “May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day Day 2021…”
- “It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together…”
- “As you offer your sacrifices,
I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
Happy EID Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You…”
Travel to Marrakech well in advance to avoid the overcrowding and long queues. The whole month of May and early June is considered to be prime months for Eid celebrations, but there are no set dates. Eid celebrations are widespread in every part of the country, with celebrations taking place in all the main cities of the country, as well as outside the city of Marrakech itself. Marrakech offers a wide variety of accommodation options to suit all budgets, and there are many options to eat out in the various cities. One of the best ways to enjoy your stay in Morocco is by travelling to the outskirts of the city and enjoying some local cuisine.
However, there is a great deal of entertainment to be found not only in Marrakech but throughout the country during the month of Eid. In fact, many foreigners choose to take advantage of the festivals and spend their Eid holiday partying. Many areas of Morocco experience heavy celebrations around this time of year, especially in the towns. One of the best ways to witness the celebrations for Eid Al Fitr within the peaceful atmosphere of rural Morocco would be to hire a private car and travel to the outskirts of the major towns and cities. If you want to experience a different side of Morocco during your trip to the country, you will find that you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing accommodation options.