Eid Al Fitr 2021 in Serbia is one of the most awaited celebrations of the holy month of Ramadan. It is one of the five Islamic holidays, which are celebrated with great joy and happiness all over the Muslim world. Although the date is not fixed yet, it falls on the day after the Muslim month of Ramadan, which is usually the last day of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. For locals, this festival is considered to be a very special one as it marks the end of the fasting period and the start of the enjoyment of Eid Al Fitr, which is the biggest gathering of Muslims all over the globe.
Since the start of the 20th century, when Islam began to gain popularity among the Serbs, Eid Al Fitr has become a very important celebration in their cultural and religious calendar. It has featured in several historical paintings and stories. For the locals, it is a major feast that is celebrated at home or at the mosque with friends and family. It is usually a long and elaborate celebration that includes a number of activities such as carols, folk dancing, games, dancing, singing and a massive camel procession.
Eid Al Fitr has a very unique tradition when it comes to celebrating it in Serb villages. The elders of the community gather for a large party and eat food and drink before spreading out lanterns all around the village square. It is believed that by lighting these lanterns, the evil spirits will be forced to leave the location where the lanterns are burning. In some cases fire is used to frighten away the evil spirits. This is then followed by a big celebration where everyone enjoys some traditional dishes and drinks.
Eid Al Fitr in Serbia is celebrated exactly like the way it is in other parts of Europe, with great gusto and enthusiasm. However, there are some differences that you will notice in the celebrations. In the northern part of the country, there is a big festival that takes place right before the Muslim month of Ramadan begins. During this time many Muslims from the different regions gather to celebrate Eid Al Fitr. The main Eid celebration takes place in Belgrade (which is not actually a city, but a separate division in the country), while there are celebrations in other Bosnian towns and in other Croatian islands.
Eid al Fitr 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Messages:
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
However, while there have been celebrations since then, Eid Al Fitr is not exactly a big deal in most of the countries in the former Yugoslavia. It is still considered a major feast, however, not the same as it used to be. In recent years, Belgrade has made sure that Eid Al Fitr is celebrated properly and safely, by making sure that the area is well prepared for it. There are special days set aside in the months leading up to the Eid Al Fitr celebration to ensure that the gathering and celebrations go on smoothly.
Eid Al Fitr is regarded as a crucial moment for Muslims all over the world. When the holy month of Ramadan comes to an end, Muslims around the world will celebrate Eid Al Fitr, and fast from then until the start of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. This means that the preparations for Eid Al Fitr are enormous. There are thousands of decisions to be made, from where to place the Eid Al Fitr Celebration tents, to the types of food to serve and what types of clothes to wear. While there is certainly a lot of planning that goes into it, there is no doubt that the preparations will make Eid a great and enjoyable occasion for everyone. Besides, there is only one true way to celebrate Eid Al Fitr, which is to embrace its spirit with joy and happiness!