Eid Al Fitr 2021 in Singapore is one of the major holy festivals for the Muslims all over the world. On this day, the believers all over the world go to pray for the safe return of their beloved loved ones and family members. This festival is celebrated with great pomp and show and the city of Singapore along with other cities of Singapore are adorned with lights, lanterns, and lots of noise and fun. Even the Eid celebration is a great time to be at the City Hall and watch the beautiful Eid Al Fitr parade. It is an awesome experience to witness the finest of cultures brought together under one roof.
The festival, which falls on the month of Ramadan means “end of Ramadan”. The month of Ramadan has been celebrated for centuries now in different parts of the world. The countries that celebrate its first festival usually do so from the month of Ramadan which is usually a month long festival during which Muslims all over the world fast from dawn till sunset. During this time they offer prayers to Allah and hope that their prayers will be answered. During this period they give away in charity and give their properties to charity so as to help and assist others in need.
Eid Al Fitr is one of the major religious events for Singaporeans. It is also one of the most extravagant festivals. People fly from all over the world to attend this religious festival and spend the whole day with the locals of Singapore. Vendors and local residents to sell out their traditional bestsellers and family heirlooms. Music, dance, readings and speeches fill up the streets and skies of the city. It is truly an amazing sight to see the people joyous and happy celebrating the end of Ramadan in such a grand and vibrant way.
The Singapore Eid Festival is also popular for the participation of the national Ballet, The Royal Ballet and the Opera. It is truly an eye-catching event to watch as dancers, musicians and singers give a performance that leaves one breathless. Kids love it too and the festival makes for an enchanting and unforgettable time for the entire family. There are many entertainment options available as well as fireworks displays and balloon rides.
Eid al Fitr 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Messages:
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
For a full holiday experience with family, there is no better option than a visit to the Sentosa Island. This is an island located off the coast of mainland Singapore and is one of the most popular tourist spots for a relaxing holiday with friends and family. Apart from the festive atmosphere at Sentosa, the island is also known for its beaches and other natural wonders. Every year Singapore becomes more famous for its tourist spots and the Eid festival is no exception.
The festival celebrated every year on the Eid marks the end of Ramadan and the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan. The festival is a great time to shop and dine out in the vibrant city setting, get yourself surrounded by beautiful nature and take part in activities that are family friendly and educational at the same time. All this is made possible by the Singapore government through the sponsorship of various charitable and religious organizations.