Eid Al Fitr is a major festival in India. It falls on the day of Shawtham, which is the day associated with the triumph of good over bad. In India this festival is closely associated with the concept of spirituality and honor, and the practice of good versus evil. Eid Al Fitr celebrations in Sri Lanka are famous for their high end expensive hotels that cater to affluent tourists who go on a shopping spree for jewelries, perfumes and other luxury items.
Eid Al Fitr in Sri Lanka is the Capital City’s most awaited festival as millions of tourists from India and various other countries travel to celebrate the holy Eid festival. When is Eid Al Fitr 2021 in Sri Lanka? The answer to that question is: anytime!
Eid Al Fitr celebrations can be found all across the country, and it varies in each city. The celebration tends to be very lavish in the city of Jeddah. Tourists will find everything including roadside dunes packed with tents, caravans and luxury vehicles to decorate. There are also numerous hotels lining the sides of the main road, and several luxury resorts that cater to tourists looking to spend the longest time at the city.
The celebration usually starts at the start of the Muslim month of Ramadan and continues on till the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan. Eid Al Fitr in Jeddah marks the end of Ramadan and is a highly anticipated festival. Tourists from all over India throng to this part of Sri Lanka. Even the locals do not miss out on this festival, which draws a large number of foreign tourists. Many of them travel to Jeddah to enjoy the Eid celebrations in full bloom.
Eid al Fitr 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Messages:
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
Eid Al Fitr celebrations are not only visible in Jeddah but in all other cities in Sri Lanka as well. There is a huge crowd of people seen gathered in the streets and areas where prayers are held. Most of the crowd are students from nearby schools. They hold banners and lanterns aloft, and offer prayers to Allah. The sound of loud music and fireworks are abundantly heard all around.
Eid Al Fitr is a wonderful time to be in Sri Lanka. Everyone who goes to this part of the country watches the revelries taking place. It is a spectacular event when the sun sets and all lights go down. Eid Al Fitr celebrations are not only joyous events but also quite expensive. Thus, visitors who wish to spend their money in a more economical way to visit the above mentioned places during the festival.