The famous Eid festival commemorates the end of Ramadan and the start of the Islamic month of Ramadan. This holy month is a time for Muslims all over the globe to fast from dawn to dusk (Eid). During this period, they say goodbye to their families and friends and spend the night in prayer and charity. It is during this time that Muslims all over the world make plans to see each other and wish each other good luck.
The first countries to celebrate Eid on Eid Al Adha are Albania and Pakistan. Both of these countries have long traditions of hosting Eid celebrations. These days, the streets of both cities are filled with people celebrating Eid. It is said that after a century and a half, when Islam first arrived in these two countries, they both began observing their own Eid festival. Over the years, their traditions and customs have greatly changed but their Eid celebrations remain very traditional and are still celebrated with great fervor.
For those not from these countries, or who do not live in countries which celebrate Eid, there is still a way to experience the excitement of Eid Al Adha. For those who would like to travel to these countries, there are a couple of options. One option is to join a group planning a journey to witness the Eid celebrations in Albania or Pakistan. This would involve arranging travel and accommodation as well as a planned itinerary.
A second option is to simply choose to go to observe this festival at its natural habitat – the breathtaking Allevia Mountains in Albania. The mountains are host to a rich Muslim heritage with several places of worship including the old shrines of Eid. What’s more, this festival marks the end of Ramadan and many Muslims all over the world take part by fasting from dawn to dusk (Eid). On Eid day, a light dinner is held in the local mosque then Muslims all return to their homes to feast before breaking their fast.
Eid al Adha 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Messages:
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL Adha.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
Eid ul Adha Wishes
- May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day! May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family. Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care. Happy Eid UL Adha!
- May the joy of Eid UL Adha be with you for the rest of your life. May all your desires be fulfilled by the grace of Allah. Happy Eid ul Adha!
- I pray to Allah that he answers all your prayer and give you the strength to fulfill your dreams. May this EID bring joy in your heart! Happy Eid UL Adha!
- May the magic of this holy festival bring unlimited happiness in your life and decorate it with the colors of heaven! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and know that all your dreams will come true soon. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak 2021 Messages
- May your family be always united in all times. Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!
- You don’t live life for yourself. You must live for your family. Eid Mubarak to your all family members!
- Never see down in your life because Allah has always said to hold head high! Happiest Eid Mubarak!
- Never get broken by problems and difficulties of life. They are mere there to make you strong! Great Eid Mubarak to everyone!
- You always wear the veil of truth rather disguising in shadow of lies. Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!
- Think positive in all adversities and you sail in Allah’s boat. Only could stronger sail with him. Happy Eid Mubarak!
Eid Al Adha celebrations are usually organized a few days prior to Ramadan. It is actually the most important festival for Muslims. It is regarded as a guide to Ramadan, which includes lots of charitable activities. If you are traveling to Albania or Pakistan, then planning your trip a little in advance can save you plenty of time and money. During the day, people will gather in the streets to bid farewell to Ramadan and symbolically wash away all evil things they had been doing during the day. At night, the streets are filled with celebratory firecrackers, fireworks, and lanterns.
This festival is a must see for travelers. The only catch is that it is only on the Eid day that you can go to the mountain village of Kos. However, it is not advisable to visit Kos after Eid because most of Kos is shut down due to its high popularity. Another interesting activity that you can do while in Albania or Pakistan is to trek to the Pamukkale hills. There you can enjoy watching the endangered tigers and elephants frolic during their mating season.