Eid Al Adha 2022 is a special time of the year for Muslims all over the world. Eid marks the end of Ramadan and believers throughout the globe celebrate with great joy. Australia is one such place where Eid Al Adha takes place at the beginning of the month of Ramadan. The name Eid means “end of Ramadan” in Arabic and hence it is regarded as a special time of the year. This is also the time when most of the Islamic religious ceremonies take place. However, Australia observes both Eid Al Adha and Ramadan at the same time.
Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam and it lasts for 28 days during which Muslims all over the globe abstain from consuming food and water from dawn till dusk. During this period they offer prayers to Allah and pay homage to their almighty. The month of Ramadan has been celebrated since the time of the prophet Muhammad (SAW), who was born in the seventh century. Eid Al Adha is one of the most important celebrations of Islam and millions of Muslims all over the world light candles, cook food and distribute gifts to one and all.
Eid Al Adha in Australia is celebrated on the first day of the month of Ramadan. It falls on the night of the same month, night Ramadan. During this time millions of Muslims around the world fast from dawn to dusk. Many countries observe this festival in different times of the year and some have several days dedicated to it.
Eid Al Adha is one of the major festivals marking the end of Ramadan in Australia. However, there are many other lesser-known festivals and observances that are celebrated throughout the month of Ramadan in various countries across the world. The best time to plan a holiday to Australia to attend or participate in any of these events is during the ” Ramadan ” semester ” from mid-Ramadan till early-summer. During this period many countries observe Eid Al Adha.
Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
- You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
- Your kindness and integrity make me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Family
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!
Eid Al Adha in Australia is celebrated with a lot of pomp and glory. Eid Al Adha takes place once every year on the evening of Ramadan and is one of the largest religious events in the Muslim calendar. It is a time of celebration, excitement and joy as millions of devotees, relatives and friends from all over the world gather at mosques, homes and businesses to celebrate this holy occasion. They exchange sweets and give thanks to Allah.
Eid Al Adha dated back to the time when Islam spread through Southeast Asia and Africa. Early Muslims made their way to Australia, where they established mosques and spread Islam. During this time they also took care of their fellow Muslims and spread the message of Islam by teaching them the right way of life. As a result, the tradition of Eid Al Adha has now spread all over the world, especially in Australia and other Asian countries such as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Eid Al Adha is a great time for Muslims all over the world to gather to give thanks to their loved ones and to have fun.