Eid Al Adha 2021 is one of the major festivals in Islam and also the biggest celebration for Muslims. It is considered to be a festival that is very important, but there is a big difference between celebrating it and glorifying it. It is mainly because the Eid celebration commemorates the miracle of Ramadan and that’s why this particular festival has become more known as “Eid”. However, the name of the event is very different from Eid and this article will explore why this name has changed.
The word” Eid” in Arabic means “Fiesta”, so” Eid Al Adha” is actually a celebration that is considered to be a “Fiesta of Lights”. This was actually introduced by the British so that they can use the term “Eid”. And because of its international appeal,” Eid” became synonymous with a festival, like “Eid”. But its actual meaning is really not anything comparable to what you see today.
Eid Al Adha is actually a religious pilgrimage in Morocco. This is celebrated in a specially designated place, and on this day, every Muslim family celebrates together. The entire community of Muslims around the world celebrate Eid Al Adha at the same place, so there is no confusion about the actual celebrations. The whole country of Morocco has been celebrating Eid Al Adha for more than twenty years now. But only recently, the name of the festival was changed and now it is widely recognized all over the world.
The first Eid Al Adha took place twenty years ago. However, the whole concept hasn’t changed much since then. During the twenty years, a new generation of Eid Al Adha Celebrations was born and this is when the whole tradition started changing. And the whole tradition has since spread worldwide.
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL Adha.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2021.
Eid Al Adha takes place in numerous different countries of the Middle East and North Africa. But the most famous celebration is that which takes place in Morocco. A huge gathering usually takes place in one place for an entire week. People from different cities of Morocco gather up on that day to offer their prayers and take part in the gathering before going back to their respective homes.
People who live in Morocco are very excited about Eid Al Adha. The whole week is full of fun and entertainment. When the day ends, fireworks are set off and it is truly an amazing sight to see in the night. For those who are willing to make the trip to Eid Al Adha in Cameroon, there are many things to see and do. However, you should do your preparation early so that you don’t get delayed or affected by any local weather conditions like heavy rain and thunder.