Eid Al Adha 2022 is a major religious festival, one which has special implications for the country’s religious demographics. The date of this event, also known as the Great Chinese New Year, falls on August 15 of every year. It is widely regarded as an auspicious day to celebrate all things Chinese, with observers citing the auspicious moon, the golden water lily and the abundance of fruits and animals among other features of the festival.
Eid Al Adha is usually translated as “end of the year celebration”. This celebration tends to focus on Chinese traditional religious themes and images, with elements of lanterns, candles and of course, fireworks. Eid Al Adha does not fall on the same date each year, nor does it fall on any other date throughout the world. This means that, in order to plan a trip to attend this important cultural festival, you will need to be aware of the most up to date information regarding Chinese festivals such as the Eid Al Adha celebrations.
Although the details may vary slightly from location to location, the main Eid festival in China is usually a colourful one, marked by extravagant parades, fireworks and the playing of traditional Chinese music and dances. Some areas of the country experience major celebrations early in the month of September, while others wait until mid-November. Other less well known festivals include the Boiled Rice Festival and the Spring Festival, both of which occur in mid-November. Eid celebrations in China are widespread, but can vary depending on the time of year and local observances.
While the actual date of the party may differ from place to place, the main Eid celebration takes place during the Islamic calendar month of Ramadan, which falls between the sixth and 10th day of the Islamic month of Ramadan. The first part of the ritual is the notification of Eid via phone calls, text messages or e-mails. In many Islamic countries, the party is not restricted to a particular age group, and some children of marriageable age may take part in the festivities as well. The Eid celebration is highly anticipated, and observers often compare it to the beginning of the Christian Christmas.
Eid Mubarak Eid-UL-Adha Messages 2022
- “With all my heart, I thank you for sending such lovely wishes to make my Eid so much more beautiful…. Happy Eid Wishes Day to you too…!!!
- “May the brightness and joys of Eid fill your heart and home with happiness and love. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes 2022…”
- “Your wishes are surely going to make my Eid celebrations so much more beautiful…. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak 2022…!!!
- “Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for sending me such beautiful and special wishes which will certainly make it a memorable Eid for me…!!!
- “May the occasion of Eid bring into your life the most awaited surprises to make it a beautiful occasion to celebrate life…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 to you too…!!!
- “Your Eid wishes were so much full of love and warmth, affection and joy that I am sure to have the best Eid of my life…. Thank You for your wishes and Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 to you…!!!
- “Every Eid Day 2022, I just wait for your warm wishes because they truly mean a lot to me…. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for your lovely Wishes, Eid Mubarak 2022…!!!
Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 Wishes & Sayings:
- “I wish my Eid celebrations begin with your beautiful wishes….. Thank you and Happy Eid Ul Adha 2022 to you and your loved ones…!!!
- “My Eid celebrations would have been incomplete without your love and wishes…. Thanks a lot for making them so wonderful…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2022…!!!
- “A warm thank you for your heartfelt Eid Ul Adha Messages 2022…. You have certainly made this Eid so much more blessed for me…!!!
The first thing to be aware of is that public transportation in China is rarely available for Eid celebrations. Public transportation in major Chinese cities such as Beijing and Shanghai will make take approximately 2 hours, depending on which bus or train you to use. It is best to travel to the nearest metro stop or taxi stand during the Eid celebrations to avoid the potential risk of being late for your dinner.
Once you have reached home, it is important to prepare all Eid foods. The usual Eid goodies include dates, dried plums, pears, grapes, and apples. Chinese restaurants will serve dishes such as chicken rice and noodles, beef stir-fry, roast lamb, duck and scallops, vegetables like carrots and corn, meat balls, fried vegetable, fried fish, and musaka. When cooking, it is important to remember that the pressure cooker does need time to heat up, so bring along some food-soap and a little water to cleanse the kitchen area. Be sure to have enough space to prepare everything at home before leaving to enjoy the party!