What Eid in India is all about? Where is the festival celebrated? This question may come in your mind if you are going to attend any Eid festival this year. Well, here is all you need to know about when is Eid Al Adha 2022 in India.
The month of May or the first week of June is the right time to celebrate Eid. This is considered the fasting month of India. It is observed that on the entire 24th of this month, Muslims all over India fast from dawn to dusk. Along with this, people also offer prayers to Ganpati or the Gods and Goddesses.
Eid is one of the most awaited festivals of India. This happens twice a year – once on the day of Ashura and once on the day of Ramzan. You will find that the devotees of both religions gather near the sacred places and offer prayers for the people during these two sacred festivals. In fact, these two festivals have strong roots in the Islamic faith. During the time of Ramzan, Muslims fast from dawn to sunset.
On the other hand, when it comes to Eid Al Adha, you will observe that the faithful worship the idols of their gods and pray to them as well. The main highlight of Eid Al Adha is the shopping and the eating, which take place during this day. During this festival, children to play games and enjoy themselves. The markets and stalls along the roads are full of variety of gifts, clothes, fruits, and goodies.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages:
- “May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All…”
- “Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very Happy Eid Day 2022…”
- “May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success…Happy Eid Mubarak 2022…”
- “I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak Wishes 2022…”
- “May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day Day 2022…”
- “It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together…”
- “As you offer your sacrifices,
I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
Happy EID Mubarak 2022…”
- “May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak 2022…”
- “May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You…”
However, there are strict rules regarding women on Eid Al Adha. They are not supposed to go out in the city or anywhere else during the day. Only their guardians can accompany them. If necessary, women are allowed to shop till 8pm, but then they are not allowed to enter the house of a stranger.
Eid Al Adha is one of the major annual religious festivals of India. It is celebrated with great enthusiasm and energy by the people of all age groups living in the Indian cities. The celebrations include fireworks display, fire rituals, camel safaris, music and dance, and various other activities. The tourists from all around the world are attracted towards this wonderful festival that comes near the end of the Ramazan season. Thus, it is up to the travelers to keep themselves updated with the recent customs and traditions in order to make the best out of this beautiful occasion.