Eid Al Adha 2021 in Japan falls on the third day of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan. This celebration marks the end of Ramadan and brings with it many joyous activities that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Amongst much of the excitement, one of the things that people look forward to is the customary New Year celebration.
Eid Al Adha is the main celebratory day in Japan but it is not only about the festival. There are many other celebrations throughout the country that mark this time of year and some of them are very important. For example, on this same day, a business meeting is also held. The main business activity takes place in the early morning as the sun rises. This means that traffic is often very heavy and there is a risk of delays on the way to Tokyo.
The first thing that people from around the world will notice about this particular New Year’s party is the massive billboard outside of the Tokyo Hotel announcing “Eid Al Adha 2021”. This is just one of the many ways that businesses commemorate this special day. Others include having a ball in the park, attending a restaurant that has been closed for a year, and attending the closing ceremonies at shrines such as atop Mount Mitake. All of these celebrations are extremely important to the Japanese people, and they work hard to make sure that they are a success.
Every party has certain rules that must be followed. The same applies to Eid Al Adha. Anyone looking to attend the party should dress in traditional Islamic clothing. The abacus, or traditional Islamic garb, are required to be worn inside as well as outside. The men’s formal shirts, the kimonos, and the kubuts are all expecting to be wearing inside as well.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages:
- “May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All…”
- “Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very Happy Eid Day 2021…”
- “May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and open up newer opportunities for success…Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021…”
- “May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day Day 2021…”
- “It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together…”
- “As you offer your sacrifices,
I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
Happy EID Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak 2021…”
- “May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You…”
Celebrations on this day are also incredibly extravagant. The decorations used are often very large and are usually comprised of thousands of colorful lanterns. Firecrackers are also used frequently throughout the party. These celebrations do not take place without a great deal of pomp and show; after all, the Japanese consider this the best day of the year to get together and spend time with family and friends.
If you are planning on attending an Eid Al Adha celebration in Japan, you will want to make sure that you book well in advance to ensure that you can get a spot in the venue of your choice. There are many popular celebrations throughout the country on this day, and it would be a good idea to make a reservation in order to guarantee that you get a spot. If you do happen to get a spot, you will likely have the most incredible view imaginable!