Happy Eid Mobarok! On this joyful day of Eid, can only Allah bless you and all your dear ones with happiness and prosperity in life? May Allah shower you with His abundance, peace, and tranquility. Ramadan to you! To all Muslim sisters and brothers, be steadfast in your Islamic faith, traditions, and behavior, and all will be well. Enjoy Happy Ramadan!
What we do on this blessed day of Ramadan has an impact on our future, and we pray that all our actions and words are fitting for the occasion. You may allow yourself to express your happiness to celebrate Eid with family, friends and relatives. You may even get down on your knees and thank God for his blessings. May Allah shower you with his warmth, and success. May everyone around you to live a happy eid ul fitr.
Muslims around the world celebrate Eid as it is regarded as one of the Hajj (awakening) festivals. This festival is celebrated at the end of Ramadan and is regarded as one of the five pillars of Islam – Hajj, Fasting, Zakat, and others. The day when the Muslims all gather in mosques and houses to break their fasts and share happiness is also referred to as Hajj-Al-Fitr. This joyful occasion brings people together to praise God, pray and wish each other happiness. It is a time when the people express their love and cordiality towards each other, exchange gifts, and engage in several activities such as shopping, feasting, dancing, and many others.
It is a common misconception that Muslims only break their fast and eat food during the day of Eid; but Muslims all over the world also celebrate this festival with a lot of merriment and happiness. There are many stories which highlight this fact. According to some, after the Maghrib Mosque in Makka, Muslims gather outside and exchange sweets and greet each other. However, it may allow you to buy some special sweets and celebrate Happy Eid ul-Fitr with your family and friends.
Eid Mubarak Eid-UL-Fitr Messages 2021
- “With all my heart, I thank you for sending such lovely wishes to make my Eid so much more beautiful…. Happy Eid Day Wishes Messages to you too…!!!
- “May the brightness and joys of Eid fill your heart and home with happiness and love. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes Status…”
- “Your wishes are surely going to make my Eid celebrations so much more beautiful…. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes Messages…!!!
- “Happy Eid Mubarak Messages to you and Thank You for sending me such beautiful and special wishes which will certainly make it a memorable Eid for me…!!!
- “May the occasion of Eid bring into your life the most awaited surprises to make it a beautiful occasion to celebrate life…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Messages to you too…!!!
- “Your Eid wishes were so much full of love and warmth, affection and joy that I am sure to have the best Eid of my life…. Thank You for your wishes and Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Messages to you…!!!
- “Every Happy Eid Day 2021, I just wait for your warm wishes because they truly mean a lot to me…. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for your lovely Wishes, Eid Mubarak 2021 Messages…!!!
Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes & Sayings:
- “I wish my Eid celebrations begin with your beautiful wishes….. Thank you and Happy Eid Ul Fitr 2021 to you and your loved ones…!!!
- “My Eid celebrations would have been incomplete without your love and wishes…. Thanks a lot for making them so wonderful…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Sayings…!!!
- “A warm thank you for your heartfelt Eid Ul Fitr 2021 Messages…. You have certainly made this Eid so much more blessed for me…!!!
Eid ul-Fitr is actually a blessed time for Muslims, and they like to reflect it with happiness. People send their wishes and best wishes to their loved ones back home on eid-ul-Fitr. In order to wish your loved ones on eid-ul-fitr, you may allow them to choose from a number of designs that are available online. These online shops offer a wide range of sweets and also provide many designs of traditional eid-ul-fits, so that you may choose one according to your tastes and choice. These shops also arrange for delivery of sweets to your loved ones, so that they can share happiness with you.
When it comes to sending wishes to your loved ones during Eid, there are many online shops where you can do it easily. So, you may send your friends, family members, and relatives of the traditional sweets such as ‘Hamad’, ‘Hassan’ and ‘Dalel’. You may also opt for the latest flavors and choose from a variety of beautifully designed and packaged sweets. If you wish to wish people on this holy occasion, the internet provides you with the facility to search out for online shops that specialize in delivering and gifts to your loved ones. It is not difficult to find a reputed and reliable online shop that offers Eid gifts; just compare the prices, varieties, quality and services offered by various shops to find one that offers you the best price.