Eid is fast approaching and there is many Eid Mubarak Messages for wife and Eid Mubarak Messages for husband. Many friends and Eid Mubarak Message for wife prepare a special Eid for their loved ones. They write Eid greetings to their loved ones in the Eid Mubarak Messages for husband or wife. They also add that famous line, “Eid Mubarak to You and Your Family!” on their Eid Promotional Cards. They hope that they will get the best Eid Mubarak Messages for wife and their family.
Eid is an auspicious occasion. It is the festival in which the holy Eidul-Fitr takes place. This festival is celebrated across the Muslim world and in many parts of the Middle East. On this auspicious occasion, people return to their homes to celebrate the end of Ramadan and thanksgiving.
Eid Mubarak Messages for husband and wife starts the holy festival with” Eid Mubarak to You and Your Family” and ends with” Eid Mubarak To All Your Loving Ones.” Both of these Eid Mubarak Messages for husband and wife express the sentiment of gratitude and happiness that comes with Eid. The holy festival of Eid marks the end of Ramadan and it is celebrated with great joy and happiness. Many non-muslim Eid lovers also like to mark Eid with the same Eid Mubarak Messages for husband and wife.
The message to you and your families says that the holy Eid is a moment of joy and happiness in every day of the year. The true meaning of Eid revolves around the story of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), who according to Muslims is the Godfather of the believers. Eid is a time when the true nature of Islam is revealed and the believers praise and worship the One God (Allah). Eid highlights the worship of the one true God through its decorations and Eid symbols.
Eid Mubarak Messages for husbands and wives begins with ” Eid Al-Fitr As salam alekom (Eid Al-Fitr is pleased to be your God). This is written before every prayer and expresses the true feeling of Eid – happy occasion. It’s important to note that the wording of the Eid Mubarak Messages for husbands and wives should not mention the name of the prophet Muhammad (SAW). Eid Mubarak Messages for husbands and wives do not have to be long, as they can be as short as 3 lines or one page. However it is important to mention all names and Gods in positive terms. Eid Mubarak Messages for men and women who attend Eid celebrations are different.
Eid Mubarak Messages for husbands and wives starts with ” Eid Al-Fitr As Salam alekom (Eid Al-Fitr is joyful be your God). Here you are reminded to make the best Eid dinner, and choose delicacies that your dear love will surely love. You can also share some secrets of the divine kitchen with your beloved. You should not eat very much but instead, have very light meals and share some delicious food from different parts of the globe. You should also spend some time in watching different sports and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Eid Mubarak Messages
- I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
- Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
Eid Mubarak Messages for women includes ” Eid As Salam alekom (Eid is joyful for you). This one describes the events surrounding the festival of Eid. Women are encouraged to wear beautiful head-dresses or head-scarves and long dresses to Eid. You may accept blessings and good wishes from your near and dear ones and take them on Eid as their protector and guide.
Eid Mubarak Messages for children follows the same pattern. However, they may use different Eid Mubarak Messages for boys and girls. They are expected to perform good deeds, carry out good deeds and share good deeds. You may accept Eid ul-Fitr prayers from your parents and siblings. Your parents and siblings would bless your marriage and family and may give you gifts. You may accept their Ul Adha wishes and blessings.