Eid Al Adha refers to the end of Ramadan and the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan. The date Eid means “end of Ramadan” in Arabic. Muslims around the world celebrate this day by gathering outside their homes with fireworks and loud music. Eid celebrations to mark the end of Ramadan and the start of the holy month of Ramadan. This holy month is a time of worship, charity, compassion, kindness and meditation. It is a time for family and friends to get together and spend some quality time with each other.
Eid Al Adha in Pakistan is usually celebrated on the third or fourth night of the fasting month of Ramadan. Eid celebrations usually last until early hours of the following day, a time which is known as the “night of power”. There is a huge gathering outside the house of worship during Eid Al Adha to celebrate the end of Ramadan. In some rural areas of Pakistan too, Eid celebrations are organized well in advance to accommodate the large number of Muslim pilgrims visiting during that period.
The road to Eid Al Adha in Pakistan is decorated with lights and lanterns. The main street is also decorated with thousands of lanterns. The entire atmosphere of a city or town is filled with energy and power. The only difference is that here, there is no electricity. Eid celebrations are highly colourful and vibrant.
Muslims all over the world fast from dawn to sunset during Ramadan. The day of Eid is considered to be the most significant and important festival for all Muslims. During this festival, Muslims all over the world fast from dawn to sunset. They also spend the entire night with their feet immersed in water. It is these evening prayers that are commemorated by a large gathering known as “mosques”.
Eid Mubarak Eid-UL-Adha Messages 2022
- “With all my heart, I thank you for sending such lovely wishes to make my Eid so much more beautiful…. Happy Eid Wishes Day to you too…!!!
- “May the brightness and joys of Eid fill your heart and home with happiness and love. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes 2022…”
- “Your wishes are surely going to make my Eid celebrations so much more beautiful…. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak 2022…!!!
- “Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for sending me such beautiful and special wishes which will certainly make it a memorable Eid for me…!!!
- “May the occasion of Eid bring into your life the most awaited surprises to make it a beautiful occasion to celebrate life…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 to you too…!!!
- “Your Eid wishes were so much full of love and warmth, affection and joy that I am sure to have the best Eid of my life…. Thank You for your wishes and Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 to you…!!!
- “Every Eid Day 2022, I just wait for your warm wishes because they truly mean a lot to me…. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for your lovely Wishes, Eid Mubarak 2022…!!!
Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 Wishes & Sayings:
- “I wish my Eid celebrations begin with your beautiful wishes….. Thank you and Happy Eid Ul Adha 2022 to you and your loved ones…!!!
- “My Eid celebrations would have been incomplete without your love and wishes…. Thanks a lot for making them so wonderful…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2022…!!!
- “A warm thank you for your heartfelt Eid Ul Adha Messages 2022…. You have certainly made this Eid so much more blessed for me…!!!
Eid Al Adha is a beautiful and colourful occasion when Muslims all over the world come together to have their meal at the same place. But not just any place for a family gathering will do. This parade is usually planned and supervised by the Mufti of Islam. Every town in Pakistan has its own Eid parade. Eid Al Adha takes place after the morning Prayer.
In order to prepare for the parade, the faithful have to begin fasting a whole day before the actual parade day. This is because Muslims do not eat anything after the first hour of Ramadhan. People believe that on reaching sunset on the day of Eid Al Adha, they will be rewarded by being given gifts and blessings. Once this day arrives, the whole town comes alive with colour and joyous celebrations. Every housewife sets up shop in the local marketplace and puts up balloons and colorful banners to welcome the guests.