Eid ul Fitr is a major festival which is celebrated all over the globe on the month of Ramadan. This festival, which is celebrated with much decorum and splendor is mostly observed in Muslim countries like Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia and India. Here I have provided you with a quick guide on what is involved for Eid ul Fitr.
Eid ul Fitr is one of the most awaited festivals and millions of Muslims around the world start preparing for it starting from early September. Eid is a main religious festival of Islam and marking its start with the call to prayer, Eid ul-Fitr brings thousands of people together in the streets to celebrate the end of Ramadan with great excitement and eagerness. Many people start searching for new clothes as well as new friends and relatives who are willing to meet them during this special occasion. In order to make your Eid ul Fitr social media friendly, here are some tips to help you do just that:
Use the right Eid Ul Fitr Status on Facebook. Most people go online during this time of the year to check out what everyone is planning to do on this very auspicious occasion. In fact, millions of people log onto Facebook throughout the year to share their Eid wishes with loved ones and friends. The best Eid ul-Fitr Status will not just contain a list of wishes but also include a photo of you along with the wish written on a piece of paper or highlighted in blue. You can also write your own wishes along with a photo and description. Remember, Eid-ul-Fitr-atuks are all about sharing wishes and good wishes!
Make sure that you include all your Eid ul-Fitr Status wishes and photo in the Eid ul-Fitr Status message. This way, your friends and relatives who cannot attend the Eid festival may still be able to share your status message with family or friends abroad. They can then pass on your wishes to friends and family back home. Of course, if you want to share your photo, try to have the resolution ready so that your photo doesn’t end up in the wrong hands. However, you can always just send your best Eid ul-Fitr wishes via email to friends and relatives who cannot attend the festival.
Happy EID Mubarak Wishes 2022
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate, the goals and the achievements, that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, and the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
- Before the golden Sun rises, let me decorate each of it’s rays with wishes of success, prosperity and happiness for you and your loved ones!Eid Mubarak!
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, Peace and success. Happy Eid
- hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
- May Allah always bestow glories, Successes and happinessess to you and your family, -Ameen!
- May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid, and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness.
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.
EID Al Fitr Wishes 2022
- Happy Eid Mubark to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.
- Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah’s choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.
- On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings.
- May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success.
Make sure that you note any special details in your profile. This is particularly important when you are posting details about your children. It is not advisable to just reveal all the details in your profile; instead, you should highlight just the necessary information in your status updates. For example, you can mention the name of your child, the address and contact number where you would like to be contacted when he or she comes back home, and his or her birth date. You can also indicate if you will be able to meet him or her during the festival.
Eid-ul-Fitr-status is an ideal platform to let your friends know about your wedding plans. If you have a big family and lots of friends, this is an ideal platform for all your friends and relatives to come together and support you during the celebrations. You can also invite your friends to your son’s or daughter’s wedding ceremony. In fact, you can invite your friends to any Eid event that you are likely to attend. By posting status updates regularly, you will let your friends keep abreast with the latest developments in your family and you’ll be able to update them about any new member of the family.