Eid-ul-Fitr is a very busy time and it is observed on the month of Ramadan across the globe. Thousands of Muslims all over the world celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr on the 10th day of Ramadan and spend hundreds of Rupees on Eid-ul-Fitr throughout the year. Many are also searching for Eid-ul-Fitr messages and online quotes for the festival to celebrate in a different way using all important global celebrities. Keeping in mind most important tourists, the following few tips have been provided to get the best out of Eid-ul-Fitr:
* Eid Message and Eid Picture: The very first step is to search the and message board for an Eid ul-Fitr message or Eid picture. Many reputed online portals offer free Eid messages and Eid pictures. There you can post your Eid message as well as write your own personal message. Most reputed online portals offer the same service both in English and Arabic languages.
* Festive Diwali Gift: Celebrating eid by gifting your loved ones some precious Diwali gifts is considered to be very auspicious in many cultures. There are so many online stores offering gifts ranging from mobile phones to jewelry to other useful items. You can select your preferred gift after comparing the prices offered by different retailers. Sending eid wishes through eid e-mails is considered to be very auspicious in Indian tradition and you can send your love and best wishes via and email wishes to your dear ones.
* Eid Gifts: For all those who are unable to make or attend the traditional Eid celebrations, there are so many Eid gifts available in the market that can help you to show your deep feelings and emotions towards celebrating it. These gifts include Diwali Gifts for Women, Diwali Gifts for Kids and Diwali Gifts for Men. You can also buy various accessories that can be used along with the Eid Gifts to make them more complete and perfect.
* Eid Message: Your Eid message must reflect the true essence of Eid and must convey your happiness and sincere wish to all those who are dear to you. A well chosen Eid message will certainly reflect your true feelings and emotions towards celebrating it. It is very important to send your Eid message very soon to make the day truly magical and special. Even if you are not able to attend the Eid celebration this year, sending your wishes to all those who are affected by the floods in their lives, your wish for all the children to be successful and to excel in their studies and for all women to be happy is surely going to make their day truly remarkable. On a more personal note, a true Eid message will tell about your state of mind, so it is better to write your message with a piece of paper and keep it ready before sending it to everyone.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill all your dreams and hopes.
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless your life and fulfill all your wishes and Dua’s. Eid Mubarak.
- I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
- Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
The best way to get your Eid message across is to write your message and add your own touch to it before sending it to your friends. You can even add a short quote from a favorite poem or lines written by an eminent personality. In fact, you can get the same collection of verses from various books and use them as a part of your Eid message. Once you have written your message, you can send it to all your friends in Eid form by copying the message and pasting it on various social networking sites in order to share it with your friends online. This way you will be able to share your Eid message with your friends online in the most authentic manner and you will also be able to get good comments from your friends and acquaintances on the same.