Eid ul Fitr is a festival which happens at the end of Ramadan, a period of 28 days during which Muslims all over the globe celebrate. Eid is a time for Muslims all over the world to get together and pray to Allah. Eid ul Fitr is an even bigger festival compared to Eid ul-Fitr; it is a time which is much more lavish and more joyous than Eid ul-Fitr. This article will tell you all about the importance of Eid ul-Fitr in a typical Muslim’s life.
One of the most important festivals that happen during the Ramadan period is Eid ul-Fitr. It is during this time when people get their wants met and good health is always sought after. Eid ul-Fitr is usually very much celebrated in countries like Morocco, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, The Emirates etc. on the final day of Ramadan. Every year thousands of Muslims journey to perform the Hajj Pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia. On this Pilgrimage, they may also seek blessings from Allah by performing the ‘Omen of luck’ ceremony where they offer prayers to ask for good health and wealth.
During this celebration, many places in the Muslim world are decorated with lights and fireworks that mark the end of Ramadan. This celebration is actually the last blessing by Muslims before breaking fast. Eid ul-Fitr has been celebrated since the ninth century in some Islamic nations. This celebration marks the end of Ramadan and brings joy and happiness to everyone who is part of the celebration.
Eid ul-Fitr is celebrated with a lot of vigour and there are lots of things that are done in order to celebrate it. Many activities such as shopping, feasting and of course sharing warm wishes are done during this time. This festival marks the end of Ramadan and many Muslims around the globe wish each other happy Eid ul-Fitr. However, there are few aspects which you should pay attention to when planning for this grand celebration.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill all your dreams and hopes.
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless your life and fulfill all your wishes and Dua’s. Eid Mubarak.
- I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
- Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
It is important that you make your Eid ul-Fitr arrangements a couple of weeks in advance as it will make things smooth and easy for you. You should also buy a new rug which is symbolic for the holy month. The best place where you can buy new rugs for Eid ul-Fitr are online stores. There are many online shops that specialize in selling rugs for the holy month of Ramadan. This gives you the freedom of selecting the right color and design that make your home looking attractive and beautiful.
When marking the completion of Ramadan with the family and friends, Eid ul-Fitr represents a golden opportunity for you to wish everyone you love for a blessed and happy New Year. As the day concludes, you have to let go of all your fears and aspirations in order to live life to the fullest. Muslims around the world to mark this occasion with a number of activities such as fasting, prayers and giving gifts to loved ones. These are all efforts to spread the feeling of happiness and joy while celebrating Eid Ul-Fitr with your dear ones.