Many Christians around the world celebrate the Epiphany. It is a public holiday in many countries. The day marks two events of Jesus Christ’s. The first event, when three wise men or three Kings visited kid Jesus. In western Christianity, the feast commemorates mainly the visit of the three Magi to the child Christ.
Some peoples called the day the Three Kings’ Day, and in some parts of world peoples celebrate it as the Little Christmas. Eastern Christians, commemorate the baptism of little Jesus in the Jordan River. Apart from this, the Epiphany is celebrated in many countries in the world annually and publicly.
When is Epiphany in 2020?
The Epiphany (Holiday) in 2020 going to be held on the 6th of January, Monday. Each year the day is celebrated on the 6th of January. Countries such as Colombia, Cyprus, Poland, Ethiopia, Austria, Croatia, Greece, Slovakia, Uruguay, Italy, Slovakia, some parts in Germany, and US Virgin Islands celebrate it publicly.
History of the Epiphany
Epiphany is one of the oldest feasts. It has happened when the three kings visited the Child Jesus in Bethlehem. And John Baptist baptized Jesus in the Jordan River. Not to mention that the holiday of Epiphany was established on the Gregorian calendar’s introduction.
- Happy epiphany day. May Jesus bless you with all the happiness.
- Wishing you a very happy epiphany day. May God guide you to the right path.
- I wish the three kings visit your home on this special day. Happy feast of three kings.
- I hope your faith always keeps you in god’s path. Happy Epiphany day, dear.
- May baby Jesus showers his blessing to you and keep your heart as pure as a child. Happy Epiphany Day.
- Happy Epiphany day to all of you. May this festival bring lots of blessing to your life.
- Happy feast of epiphany. May the inner child of you always remain as pure as baby Jesus. Happy Epiphany day to all
- I wish you all a very happy Epiphany day. May your faith guide you towards Jesus.
- I hope the three wise men visit all of your houses with lots of gifts. Happy Epiphany day.
- May this special day bring happiness to your family. Happy Epiphany day to all.
- May blessings of baby Jesus be upon you and your family. Happy Epiphany day. Enjoy this beautiful day with your family. Have a wonderful day!
- Happy Epiphany day to you and your family. I pray for your good health and success. Celebrate this day with your loved ones and have lots of good foods.
- I hope your family liked my gifts. May God bless your family. Happy Epiphany day.
Celebration of the Epiphany (Holiday)
January 6 the day after 12 days of Christmas according to the Gregorian calendar. In some countries, children dress as three kings. They sing about the birthday of Jesus. In those countries it is a public holiday is an off day. The Eastern Orthodox churches celebrate Jesus’ baptism.