Happy Gandhi Jayanti Quotes 2021 & Mahatma Gandhi popular quotes are available for you. Birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti every year on October 2nd across the country. It is one of three top National events. Mahatma Gandhi is also known as Gandhi Ji was a freedom fighter and Leader. His leadership was very important to get Indian Independence from the British. That’s why Indian people celebrate this Day every year. The Government of India has some instruction to participate in this event nationally.
Many people are talking about Freedom Fighter Mahatma Gandhi and all of these are the Quotes. People like to share Popular quotes which make by Important people. So, we’re sharing you Gandhi Jayanti Quotes 2021 in various language. It will help you with celebrating this Day especially.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes [Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi]
- Ahimsa is the highest duty. Even if we cannot practice it fully, we should try to understand its spirit and stay away from violence
- Forgiveness is the virtue of the brave, not the coward. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the quality of the strong
- We are not a campaign for power, but purely a non-violent fight for India’s independence
- An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind
- Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living
- Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained.
Popular Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
“A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”
“A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”
“An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.”
Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.”
“The future depends on what you do today.”
We are working hard to add more quotes for celebrating Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021 Festival. So, continue checking this Website to get more.