Giada De Laurentiis was born in Italy on August 22, 1970. Giada De Laurentiis is also her real name. She was born to divorced parents Alex De Benedetti and Veronica De Laurentiis.
Giada is a professional model that has worked for several decades. Giada has achieved a number of notable accomplishments in her career, including winning eight Emmys and an Academy Award for Best Music, Best Costume Designer, Best actress in a Leading Role or Best supporting actor in a Leading Role. Her career spans over thirty-five years and she is one of the most popular models in history. Giada has also been nominated three times for Golden Globe Awards, and she is well known for being one of the best Italian actresses in Hollywood.
Giada is an extraordinary woman with an exceptional career and she continues to work hard at making it all happen. Giada is an extraordinary multi-hyphenate who is recognized as a successful and outstanding culinary expert. Giada De Laurentiis became a famous chef, while still a student in Milan, Italy. Giada’s first experience of food was in a tiny restaurant called La Perloga in Milan, where she honed her skills as a sommelier and culinary coach.
Giada De Laurentiis Personal Life
- Real Name: Giada Pamela De Benedetti
- Nickname: Giada
- Date of Birth: August 22, 1970
- Birthplace: 50 Years
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
Giada De Laurentiis Body Statistics
- Height in Feet: 5 ft 3 in
- Height in Meters: 1.60 m
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Body Build: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
- Bra Size: 32C
- Waist Size: 24 inch
- Hips Size: 34 inch
- Shoe Size: 4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
- Dress Size: 2 (US) or 34 (EU)
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Giada De Laurentiis Family Details
- Father: Alex De Benedetti
- Mother: Veronica De Laurentiis
- Siblings: Eloisa De Laurentiis (Younger Sister) (Makeup Artist), Igor De Laurentiis (Younger Brother), Dino A. De Laurentiis (Younger Brother)
Giada De Laurentiis Marital Info
- Husband: Husband: Todd Thompson (m. 2003; div. 2015)
- Children: one
Giada De Laurentiis Boyfriends
- Matt Lauer
- Todd Thompson (2003-2015)
- Bobby Flay (2015)
- Shane Farley (2015-Present)
Giada De Laurentiis Education
- Marymount High School
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Le Cordon Bleu in Paris
Giada De Laurentiis Facts
- She was born in Rome, Lazio, Italy and grew up in Beverly Hills.
- She was honored with the Culinary Hall of Fame in 2012.
- She is the founder of the catering business GDL Foods.
- She is good friend with Valerie Aikman Smith.
Giada De Laurentiis achieved great success as a chef in both Milan and London. Giada served as the chef and head of operations for Le Radieux, an exclusive and prestigious restaurant. Giada has also worked at top hotels such as Ritz Carlton and the Hilton. Giada De Laurentiis was naming a Michelin star in the French department of cuisine for her work at La Perloga. Giada’s career as a chef is marked with many awards and certificates from prestigious international associations.
Giada De Laurentiis seems to be able to handle any situation and she enjoys meeting and greeting new people. Giada is a fun person and has a genuine sense of fun. Giada is an entertainer at every event she appears in, and she leaves her audience feeling relaxed and happy. Giada De Laurentiis has hosted numerous television shows and cooking shows and has presented several different careers in her career.
Giada De Laurentiis began her professional coaching training at the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu, an international training college located in Rome. Giada then worked as a contestant on the show “The Chew” in Italy, as a member of Team Italy, and as a contestant on the reality series ” Giada vs. Laborious.” Giada has also appeared on several other television shows and has even appeared on the Italian edition of “Oprah.” Giada has also worked in several high profile restaurants throughout the years.