Happy Eid! Happy Eid!! This is the day which will live in the hearts of all Indians. This is the day on which millions of Indians celebrate the end of Ramadan with immense joy and happiness. All over India people go about their day with happiness and satisfaction.
Eid-ul-Adha or the festival of Eid brings together all Hindus all over India to celebrate the joy and happiness of this holy month with immense enthusiasm and fervour. This is the most joyful festival of India when Muslims all over India and Kashmir and Punjab and other Indian Muslim regions celebrate the end of Ramadan with fullest zeal and happiness. The holy month of Ramadan ends with the tiara wedding in the Baisakhi Sharif in Al-Khalili; a large gathering of all family members and friends who come from various parts of India gather on this day to take part in the ceremony of marriage. At this time a new chapter in the history of paradise has dawned for the Muslims all over India and Pakistan.
Muslims all over India wish and pray for the successful success of the auspicious celebration of Eid on this day. Eid prayers are being recited in thousands of mosques all over India with immense joy and happiness. Muslim families plan their vacation around this period of the year when they can pray and get together with each other as family members and friends.
There are special events planned by the brothers and sisters of both the communities for this fun filled occasion to celebrate the essence of Eid-ul-Adha with happiness and peace. People wish others Eid greetings and happy eid. One can also send gifts to friends and family who have been unable to visit India due to their respective abroad work and other compulsions. Many online stores dealing with Eid gifts and products are now up and running offering special discounted rates to attract customers, who send their relatives and friends their warmest wishes at this time of the year.
Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 Wishes
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill all your dreams and hopes.
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless your life and fulfill all your wishes and Dua’s. Eid Mubarak.
- I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
Gifts to the beloved and dear ones is a tradition practiced by the people of almost all the religions. Muslim’s wish for their beloved includes the coming of the holy month of Ramadan and celebrations all around the world on this auspicious occasion of Eid day. On this day Muslims all over the world burn their holy books and Qurans to ashes so that there is no hatred or enmity towards the holy books after its burning. They also make sure that the holy Quran is not damaged in any way.
On this happy eid day, the holy Quran is burnt and Muslims all over India to go on a tour and search for the book that is kept at the top of the dome of the holy temple. Once they find it, they burn this holy book along with other important Islamic books to wish their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and ask them to follow the path of the Holy Prophet (SAW). They also pray for the success of their nation and state and hope that all their hardships are overcome by God. Happy Eid! Yours is the happiness that I wish you on this glorious occasion.