Happy Eid Mubarak! On this day, we give thanks to our president for his years of service, loyalty and effort to guide the nation. We hope that all Eidmoons will be as happy as this one. We wish all Egypt and all her citizens a very merry Eid! Happy Eid!
On this Happy Eid, let us say a happy eid Mubarak to all who have loved and supported the president and his country throughout his term as president. Make it a blessed day for all by sending Eid Ul Adha messages, Happy Eid Mubarak messages, advance Eid Mubarak messages, Eid messages to friends and family to share with your dear ones. Your words, prayers and condolences during this year’s Eid will go a long way in making things easier for the needy ones in Egypt and throughout the world. Your Eid message to the needy can be read on various online sites like Facebook and twitter and sent to hundreds of thousands of people in no time.
President of Egypt Mubarak el-Nasser gave a speech while on Eid at a famous Cairo hospital where he was surrounded by his wife, children and an army of aides. He began his speech by wishing the families who were ill, on their way to be given the best eid Mubarak wishes. Then, he paid tribute to the armed forces for defending the country during the violent turmoil that rocked the country for the last few days. Later on, he expressed hope that all Egyptians will get well soon. The entire gathering burst into loud cheers and happy eid Mubarak moments.
After the president, there was an eminent leader of the revolution, which is still recognized as the source of stability in Egypt. After him, was a famous reporter, who gave live reports on various TV stations and added his own voice to the millions of voices crying for help for the poor. There were then a prominent actress and singer, who had lost most of her facial features due to her car accident. A member from the popular TV talk show panel called the panel of experts gave eid Mubarak wishes to all Egyptians. All in all, there are scores of leading personalities from different parts of Egypt, who expressed their warm wishes via eid Mubarak wishes.
Eid Mubarak Eid-UL-Adha Messages 2021
- “With all my heart, I thank you for sending such lovely wishes to make my Eid so much more beautiful…. Happy Eid Wishes Day to you too…!!!
- “May the brightness and joys of Eid fill your heart and home with happiness and love. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021…”
- “Your wishes are surely going to make my Eid celebrations so much more beautiful…. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…!!!
- “Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for sending me such beautiful and special wishes which will certainly make it a memorable Eid for me…!!!
- “May the occasion of Eid bring into your life the most awaited surprises to make it a beautiful occasion to celebrate life…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 to you too…!!!
- “Your Eid wishes were so much full of love and warmth, affection and joy that I am sure to have the best Eid of my life…. Thank You for your wishes and Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 to you…!!!
- “Every Eid Day 2021, I just wait for your warm wishes because they truly mean a lot to me…. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and Thank You for your lovely Wishes, Eid Mubarak 2021…!!!
Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes & Sayings:
- “I wish my Eid celebrations begin with your beautiful wishes….. Thank you and Happy Eid Ul Adha 2021 to you and your loved ones…!!!
- “My Eid celebrations would have been incomplete without your love and wishes…. Thanks a lot for making them so wonderful…. Happy Eid Mubarak 2021…!!!
- “A warm thank you for your heartfelt Eid Ul Adha Messages 2021…. You have certainly made this Eid so much more blessed for me…!!!
As I write this article, millions of Egyptian women and men are joyous, as they celebrate the happy occasion of Eid. This day is a day to celebrate, as it is a festival of happiness in which every Muslim is permitted to celebrate with his or her family members and friends and relatives. The main purpose of celebrating this event is to wish one’s family, near and dear ones who are away. As you may know,
Eid marks the end of Ramadan and is regarded to be a great spiritual and moral gain. In fact, Eid is considered to be the best time of the year for Muslims, as it marks the end of Ramadan and gives them the opportunity to spend quality time with their loved ones, in order to spend time together and strengthen the bond between them. In fact, it is also a time when Muslims all over the world get together to share their thoughts, prayers, wishes and feelings about this holy occasion.
As I write this article, millions of Egyptian men and women are eagerly waiting for this happy day to come, as they try their level best to fulfill their wishes, fulfill their obligations towards their parents, family members and friends and relatives who are far across the globe. However, as I write this, I have to say that I am also very much excited about this happy festival, as I love the idea of Eid being such a joyful festival where people can openly express themselves and share happiness with each other.
As an independent blogger, I am extremely passionate about writing about different subjects, especially the topics that interest me the most. As I am also aware of the critical issues regarding the way the media portrays events and live, I feel that the Happy Eid Mubarak concept has the potential to reach out to a lot of ordinary citizens who have yet to be interested in discussing such topics, as most of the media portray such events in a negative light, where there are usually some harsh criticism and harsh words aimed at the government and the president.
I hope that my readers will take the same positive approach to Happy Eid Mubarak, as I believe it is a very important festival, which should not be overshadowed by the ongoing political drama. Moreover, I also believe that the Happy Eid Mubarak concept and idea have the potential to unite Egyptians, irrespective of their political affiliation or belief system. As I write this article in Egypt, I can see that the atmosphere is jubilant and festive as everyone is rushing to purchase Eid jewelry, clothes, Eid clothing, decorations and other items associated with this religious festival. I see that people are even preparing food items for their family and relatives who will celebrate Happy Eid. In fact, I have seen plenty of vendors selling carpets, decorative items, towels, furniture and clothes in abundance on all corners of the city.
On a personal note, I also believe that the Happy Eid Mubarak has the potential to unify and bring together different groups of Egyptians, regardless of their religion, tribe or background. The key is to come together as one community, which will ensure that all segments of the society get their due share of the economic prosperity and good wishes on this auspicious festival. The heaps of gifts and Eid Festival gifts that you will find on the streets and markets are proof enough of how Egyptians are coming together, as a community, to spend their communal wealth in order to brighten up the Eid festival. As I finish up my article, I would urge all Egyptians to join together and spread the word about the Happy Eid Mubarak. You will surely receive heaps of compliments and gifts for your efforts.