Eid is fast approaching and it is the time of the year when everyone wishes one friend or loved one a merry festive season. In fact, this festival is one of the most celebrated occasions in the entire Muslim calendar. It is celebrated with so much of pomp and show that it actually overshadows what the actual holiday is all about. It is just appropriate to wish our friends and loved ones during this auspicious occasion. In fact, this holy event is also widely celebrated in many parts of the world.
Nowadays, many Eid friends plan their events before the festive season begins. They begin by making a wish list of all their friends and relatives. Then they visit their friends’ houses and collect all the gifts which they have promised each other. They then open all the gifts and wait for their friends to open their gifts. This usually happens within a day or two after the festival.
As the days get shorter, Eid celebrations become more intense and the spirit of the festival gets even more alive. Eid-ul-Fitr is a great time to exchange gifts and share the good times with your friends. The atmosphere in the house is filled with festive moods and people are ready to share memories of the good old times with their friends and relatives. The atmosphere is so nice that all kinds of people enjoy every moment of joy and happiness that comes with celebrating the Eid ul-Fitr with their respective families.
But as the festive season gets closer, the atmosphere starts to turn somewhat sad. You can sense the difference in the moods of your friends and relatives. One might not be able to open up his present as much as the other. This might be the reason why some people tend to avoid celebrating the Eid ul-Fitr with their friends and relatives during the festive season.
Advance Eid Mubarak Wishes for friends
- “As the holy month of Ramadan is soon going to end, I am sending my warm Eid Mubarak wishes to you in advance…. Have the best Eid of your life.”
- “Eid is all about celebrating good times with the ones you love…. Advance Eid-Ul-Fitr to my dearest friend…. Have wonderful times with your dear ones.”
- “Before you get busy planning the feast and celebrations of Eid, I wish you a very warm and Happy Eid full of brightness and happiness.”
Advance Eid Mubarak Wishes for Boyfriends & Girlfriends
- “I have all the right to be the first one to wish you because you are the most special one to me…. Happy Eid Mubarak in advance to you….May you are always blessed.”
- “You will always be in my prayers…. You will always be in my heart…. You will always be in my soul…. Wishing you a very Happy Eid in advance.”
- “A very Happy Eid Mubarak in advance to the one whom I love the most…. I wish the choicest blessings of Allah for you.”
Advance Eid Mubarak Messages for Lovers
- “Before the golden sun of the special day rises, I wish that you are blessed with happiness and success in life….. Happy Eid Mubarak in advance to you.”
- “May Allah is always there to shower you with his love and warmth…. Happy Eid Mubarak in advance to you my dear.”
- “Before Eid arrives, I pray to Allah to always be there for you, to shower you with his rehmat….Wishing you Happy Eid in advance 2021!!!”
However, it doesn’t make sense to celebrate Eid without your friends and relatives. The time when you get together with your friends and relatives is surely the best time to buy them gifts and share the joy and happiness. There are a number of gifts available online that can help you send your greetings to your friends on this special occasion. These gifts come at an affordable price and can be delivered right at the door of your friends.
When you are selecting gifts for your friends on this occasion, it is very important to choose the gifts wisely. The gifts that you buy for your friends should be useful to them. It is also important that you should be choosing gifts from the market that are affordable to most of your friends. There are a number of gifts available in the market which are not very expensive but yet they are of great use to your friends. These gifts include clothes, house wares, bedding items, chocolates, flower bouquets and many more.