The first American Thanksgiving in Mexico is often considered a sad day for American business and consumers alike, but a happy Mother’s Day in Mexico is actually one of the biggest celebrations of the year for men. As America gears up for Father’s Day once again this year, Mexico is fast becoming one of the most popular places to celebrate the day with dads. Since the United States introduced Thanksgiving as a separate holiday in 1775, the Mexican government has re-named it “Cinco de Mayo” – which means “five of one.” The five of anything, of course, means five things: food, fun, family and exercise. In many Mexican homes on both coasts, the day is also considered the end of summer vacation and the beginning of a new season.
No matter how you look at it, father’s day in Mexico is already a huge celebration. On the day itself, you’ll find great restaurants serving authentic Mexican food, plenty of dancing and fun-filled activities. The more traditional celebrations on this day include Mexican beer, called Cerveza, and American beer, called beer. Most Mexican beer is light and served in ceramic steins, called chulfados, while American beer is traditionally served in stainless steel kegs. And in the United States, most people celebrate beer day on the first weekend in May, while in Mexico it’s typically held on Cinco de Mayo, which falls on the second weekend in May.
But aside from the food and the celebration, another reason to celebrate on this day is that it gives fathers in the United States and in Mexico a chance to spend time with their kids and family. This is especially true on the day before Father’s Day, when students from both countries will be sending off their last day of school. For these children and their dads, a Father’s Day celebration is the perfect way to say thanks to the children and to the teachers who taught them the value of hard work and family values.
As dads and moms prepare for their special day, they can do lots to show how much they love their children. They can take the kids out to see a play, or they can just spend some quality time together. Dads can make an extra special dinner for them at their favorite restaurant; the whole family can join in a family adventure like water skiing, or taking a sailing trip. And the best part is that most establishments that offer these kinds of activities on Father’s Day to allow parents to bring their kids along for free.
Father’s Day in Mexico 2021 Wishes, Message
- Happy Father’s Day to the best father in the universe. I love you!
- Dear Father, Happy Father’s Day to you! You are the best!
- Happy Father’s Day! May God always shower you with boundless happiness!
- Happy Father’s Day! You mean everything to me. I love you so much!
- Thanks to every father in the world for making this world a better place for us. Happy Father’s Day!
- Having an amazing dad like you is a real blessing. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Fathers are real superheroes. They may not have superpowers but they always have a super heart and a super spirit. Happy Fathers Day to all Dads!
- Happy Father’s day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
- I know I never tell you this often. But I love you, dad.
- Happy Fathers Day! You have always been the most supportive and friendly dad in the world.
- Happy Fathers Day! You always made me feel special with your love and care
- Happy Father’s Day! You are the real superman. Thanks for everything you do.
- Thanks for making all the sacrifices silently and working hard just to get us a better life! I love you, happy fathers day dad!
- Happy fathers day, daddy. May you receive much joy and stay blessed!
- I am lucky to have you in my life. You are the best dad in the whole universe. I love you! Happy Father’s Day 2021!
- I’m a lucky daughter cause I’ve got a Dad so sweet that all my friends wish they had. Happy Fathers Day Papa!
- Thank you for always being the shield that protects our family from sorrow and despair. Our kids must be feeling so blessed for having such a wonderful father. Happy Fathers Day, Husband!
- Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! You have put every superhero on shame because you are stronger than Hulk and smarter than Ironman!
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad! Thank You for always having my back!
- I can never Thank God enough for the best gift of my life. He made me the happiest by giving you as my Dad! Happy Fathers Day Daddy!
- A father is always a guiding light to his children whose love shows the way. Happy Father’s Day.
To celebrate in Mexico means to celebrate and have fun. It’s not about giving thanks or formally recognizing someone. If you want to get your point across to other people, one best way is to show them through the food that you care, but you don’t think that doing so is an insult. Mexican food is very colorful, and you don’t have to eat only one type of food on this day. You can choose from a wide variety of celebration menus.
It might take some time before you reach a decision about which menu to pick, so it might be best to start planning early. Then just sit down with your spouse and your kids, and pick out which meals you want to include. Planning can even be fun because it lets you see what the other people from your family are expecting. Happy Father’s Day in Mexico is something you and your family can truly cherish. It doesn’t matter if you celebrate the day before or after Father’s Day; it’s always a good time to remember the person who made your life a little bit more special.