Happy Father’s Day in Pakistan is observed on the fourth Saturday of May. This traditional time of the year in Pakistan, particularly in Punjab and other Indian provinces, has always been celebrated with all the pomp and show that this country offers. It is a time for the men to go out of the house and enjoy themselves to the fullest. There are many things that make father’s day in Pakistan unique and special. To begin with, it is a day when both the father and the sons get together and spend some quality time together.
On this day, the men get together to have a picnic and take a few moments to admire the beauty of nature that surrounds them. In fact, Pakistanis have a saying that a father is a crowning glory on this day so men traditionally dress up better on this day than on any other day of the year. The men decorate their houses with flowers, plants, beautiful carpets and ornaments to make them look neat and attractive. They also celebrate the fact that they have brought into the world a new member of the family – their daughter.
Father’s Day is also a time to celebrate Father’s Day in Pakistan with great gusto as people get together to celebrate this occasion. The best time to celebrate Father’s Day in Pakistan is on a Sunday as this is the only day where both the father and his son can meet face to face. It is important that the celebration is well planned and there should be a particular reason for celebrating the day. The purpose of the celebration should not be to get the father off to a tiring, hectic workday.
Men in Pakistan also celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on the very day that St. Patrick was born. It is widely believed that on this day in 18th century, a boy was accidentally thrown into a cauldron of boiling oil but managed to miraculously escape unhurt. The boy later told his father that on this day, he met a fairy who offered him all the wishes that he wished for.
Happy Fathers Day Wishes 2022
- Happy Father’s Day! I want to tell you How much you mean to me Bcoz you are always Thought about in such a special way, And do so much to brighten any day. Wish you a Happy Fathers Day.
- Happy father’s day to the superhero who could have moved mountains for my happiness.
- “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works…” (Matthew 5:16). Thank you for the example you always set for me and everyone around you. God bless you on Father’s Day.
- No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy you will always be the first man I have ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father’s Day
- I’m sorry I am not able to spend this day with you. But guess what Dad, I am sending you lots of warm hugs, nonstop kisses and unlimited supply of love for eternity. Happy Father’s day.
- Do you remember the last time you expressed gratitude towards your father for all that he has done for you? Inveterately, fathers have been taken for granted and they have never complained about it. Even as you realize that your father has lovingly ignored your silly mistakes, been generous to your faults while providing you with unconditional love.
Happy Fathers Day Messages 2022
- To the world’s greatest dad from the world’s greatest kids. Have an amazing Father’s Day, Love [ your names ].
- Thank you for the comfort of knowing that whatever goes wrong, I have a dad who can fix it (unless it’s a leaky tap).
- The efforts you make all of the time for our family can never be fully thanked for. Even when you are tired, you never fail to play with our children! To a wonderful man, I hope you know how much we love you. Happy father’s day!
- Nobody compares to you Dad! You are the best father that a kid could ever ask for. I am thankful to God for providing me a Dad as wonderful as you. Love
On this day, Pakistani dads get an opportunity to spend some quality time with their kids. The main reason why this day is observed as a national day is to bring the dad and the kid closer to each other. The best way to celebrate Father’s Day in Pakistan is to organize a get together for all the fathers in the village. This way, the children of the community will have a chance to meet their dads and play with them. In addition, a Father’s Day party can be arranged in a hotel which will allow the dad to unwind after a long day of work.
The best time to get all the kids together is during the day of Pilsit when the entire community comes out to play. All the kids are kept busy for the entire day by getting their chores done and playing. This day is also observed as Pilsit weekend. Other than that, on this day, Pakistanis also get the chance to eat traditional food items like sabzi, biryan and kebabs. It is advised that the food should be prepared by an authentic chef.