Happy Father’s Day Quotes 2021. A few of my favorite quotes are from the Bible. Firstly, when God Almighty created us, he also said that we would be parents for eons. I love this because it gives me something to look forward to on father’s day. After all, fathers have done so much for us over the years and it is only fair that we give back to them in the form of happy father’s day quotes.
One quote is by David Galbraith, where he says that “A father who is happy is a father who plays on the guitar or sings on the piano or does a little handiwork, for he knows that his work is his play.” The main theme with this is that your daily activities are your work and your job is your play. So being happy is all about enjoying what you do on a daily basis. I love that quote because it makes me realize that my dad did everything for me growing up and now I want to do the same for him.
Popular Quotes for Father’s Day
Another great collection of dad jokes is from the book called How Dads Beat Depression. There are some really touching father jokes here about how tired dad gets from all the activities his son insists on doing. For example, one quote says that every time he goes out with his son, he has to buy a new sock. This is probably a light-hearted way of looking at things, but it shows that fathers are not exactly ‘easy-going’ people.
The final collection of happy day quotes for fatherhood comes from a book called Never Been Married. Here, the author tells us that it’s important for us to enjoy our relationships with our partners, whether we are married or not. It should always be remembered that a happy relationship is built on mutual respect and understanding. Here, he gives us some advice on how to build those relationships.
Happy Father’s Day Quotes 2021
- Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” —Unknown
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” —Unknown
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
- “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
- “Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” —Al Unser
- “A good father is one whose only reason for putting down a laughing baby is to pick up a crying one.” —Linda Poindexter
- “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” —Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- “A father is a banker provided by nature.” —French proverb
- “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” —Frank A. Clark
- “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.” —Robert Frost
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” —Charles Wadworth
- “Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
- “I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.” —Mario Cuomo
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” —Dave Attell
- “Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place, especially for their children.” —Hillary Lytle
- “A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.” —Paul Lewis
- “[Fatherhood is] the greatest thing that could ever happen. You can’t explain it until it happens; it’s like telling somebody what water feels like before they’ve ever swam in it.” —Michael Bublé
Some of the best happy dad quotes come from comedians. Bill Cosby gives us a number of great ones in this book, as does roastmaster George Burns. Most people probably aren’t able to take much of the material in these books, but if you’re one of those people who find it funny, you’ll love these famous men’s quips. Of course, you will also be glad to know that your dad will probably be rolling his eyes over these quotes!
As you can see, there are plenty of happy day father’s Day quotes from all sorts of people. The key to choosing the right one for your dad is to pick something he’ll look forward to and enjoy every single day of his life. A few minutes of laughter will do wonders for your relationship with him, so don’t hesitate to make him happy on Father’s Day. Now that you know how to choose a good one, go out there and find one.