The first and the foremost idea to celebrate a happy father’s day in heaven on Earth is to appreciate him for his good deeds done for you and your family all these years. But before we go any further it is important to know that the concept of fatherhood is different in every religion or society. Some may consider fatherhood to be the sole responsibility of a father while others may view it as the privilege of the second or the third generation of the family tree. However, in general terms, fatherhood includes the responsibility of taking care of your children even when they are not physically living with you in the same room with you.
The basic duty of a father is to take care of his children, to shelter and protect them even if he is old and blind or has passed away. A father plays an important role in his child’s upbringing. He moulds them properly and teaches them good morals. He is their mentor and teacher and helps them to grow up to be responsible citizens someday. Fatherhood is one of the essential characteristics of the soul and being a father is something most men are born with.
It is always appropriate and fitting to celebrate a father’s day in heaven on Earth if you have missed out on a single day of fathering. A father deserves all the best days of his life. It is only fair that his special day in heaven should also be celebrated with full pomp and glory so that he is remembered and honored for all his efforts.
A father’s day in heaven will be especially great if you have planned it with your children. They will feel excited and happy about the prospect of celebrating a father’s day with their dad. They will feel that the whole family is together and they are celebrating fatherhood together.
- “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
- “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear of Dad into all my dates.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who wore my extra tiara at my tea parties and still treats me like a princess.”
- “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.”
- “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
- “You made growing up fun.”
- Dad, you’ve been constant support, love and protection in my life. Plus, you’re my friend. Thank you.”
- “Dad, you’ve got my back. That keeps me stepping up to what challenges come in life. Love you so much for that.”
- “You and Mom are still my favorite folks to hang out with. I love that.”
- “I love that we can have a beer, wrestle with the meaning of life and talk about anything—including religion and politics.”
- “Dad, thanks for the love, the cutting up, the keeping it real, the always being there. Thanks for being just the man you are.”
- “Gracias, Papá, por tu amor y por todo lo que has hecho por mí.”
From you and your sibling(s), spouse, partner or family
- “Dad, you’re the example-setter, hugger and hero that we’ll always need.”
- “So glad we all share such fun times together, Daddy.”
- “We deeply admire the good man and wonderful father you are.
- “As a dad, as a father-in-law, as a grandpa—you’re the best, and we feel so lucky to have you!”
- “We love how at home we feel at your house, how comfortable you are at our place and the way the kids look forward to our visits with you.”
It will be especially nice if you have already celebrated fatherhood for at least a year or more. If you haven’t yet, it is high time you made up your mind and got busy with it. A father’s day in heaven is the perfect time to do it. You will all be able to share in the joyous occasion and your father will be truly happy about it.
Heaven is truly the greatest place in this planet because it is the home of your father and mother. It is the place where they are accepted as part and parcel of this whole world. That is why it is the perfect time to give your father a day of thanks and honor. On a happy father’s day in heaven your father will be truly proud of you and your children will love and appreciate you more than what you’ve ever been able to show them.