Happy Flag Day! What is this holiday that we celebrate? It is a simple celebration of the United States flag – all the fifty states’ stars and stripes, plus the national flag. On this day in June every year, we also observe the fortieth anniversary of the admission of our country into the Common European Union. Many people have observed this day since its inception as a commemoration of the greatest nation ever created in the history of mankind. This has been a time of brotherhood, peace, and unity across all races and religions – symbolizing the dedication of each person to their own struggles for freedom and democracy.
The best flag day message should express gratitude to all the men and women of the armed forces who made our nation what it is today. It should also express appreciation to the citizens of the United States for giving this great nation the best quality life possible. Who among us has done more for the betterment of the United States than these brave individuals? Who among us has greater moral character than these veterans? Who among us has more self respect than these patriotic Americans? Who among us has shown more patriotism in his or her life than these dedicated and strong individuals?
The best Flag Day Message should be written on an American flag-folding Certificate of Selection. All eligible recipients are encouraged to visit the National Flag Day website. Here they can click on the link “Crest Collection Form,” and fill out the required fields. Then they can click on “submit” button. The link will take them to a page displaying the instructions for how to fold the flag-folding certificate.
Those who find their answers here will be very proud indeed. When you order your flag-folding Certificate of Selection, you are actually ordering a lifetime of honor and recognition. It is something that should be given to every deserving veteran and family member who have given their all to protect and defend our great nation. It is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of devoted service to America’s Armed Forces. And it is a reward, we are all too ready to give.
Flag Day 2021 Message:
- “The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride and history.” Author: Mike Fitzpatrick
- There is not a thread in it but scorns self-indulgence, weakness and rapacity. ~Charles Evans Hughes
- Our flag honors those who have fought to protect it, and is a reminder of the sacrifice of our nation’s founders and heroes. As the ultimate icon of America’s storied history, the Stars and Stripes represents the very best of this nation. – Joe Barton
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it.” — Mark Twain
- “And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy
- You’re the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
~George M. Cohan
- Off with your hat, as the flag goes by!
And let the heart have its say;
you’re man enough for a tear in your eye
that you will not wipe away.
~Henry Cuyler Bunner
- “We identify the flag with almost everything we hold dear on earth, peace, security, liberty, our family, our friends, our home… But when we look at our flag and behold it emblazoned with all our rights we must remember that it is equally a symbol of our duties. Every glory that we associate with it is the result of duty done.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it.” — Barack Obama
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
The Certificate of Selection is a must have for anyone who wants to send a special message to someone who is a recipient of an outstanding service award, or who is a proud American veteran. If you have the time and the ability, you can create your own flag-folding Certificate of Selection. Make sure that it contains the first and last name of the recipient, a special message in praise of their achievements, and a special phrase to congratulate the Armed Forces.
There are many additional ways to express your admiration and pride in America’s Armed Forces. You do not need to take a fancy route to send your sincere message to the right people. Just choose the proper flag-folding format, write your heartfelt message, and present it with pride. Your patriotic gesture will serve as a moving reminder to others that they too can be proud of America’s remarkable armed forces.