Happy Mother’s Day is a festival in which mothers across the globe celebrate their love, nurture, support and adoration for their kids. On Mother’s Day, the US celebrates Mother’s Day and Australia celebrates Mother’s Day. It is observed on the first Sunday of May every year. This day was first introduced by Queen Victoria in 1874 as a way of exhibiting her regard to mothers. She declared the day as a way of demonstrating her regard to mothers and also to encourage the mothers to take good care of their children.
Happy Mother’s Day was created to increase the awareness of women. On this day, when mommies go home to their homes, they can tell their kids about the importance of a mother and how they are the ones who bring up their kids. This is a special day that gives moms an opportunity to give their kids a feeling of gratitude towards their moms and show them how much love and support they have. The day is also dedicated to educating the kids about the importance of mothers.
The agenda of the Happy Mother’s Day is to celebrate the bond between the mommy and the child. This is done through a series of programs and activities. In Qatar, the organizers of the Happy Mother’s Day also celebrate the bond between the mommy and the child. A number of activities are planned for the day. A seminar is organized where mothers from all parts of the world attend in order to share their experiences with their children.
The Happy Mother’s Day celebrations begin on the first Sunday of May. During this celebration, there are activities such as a visit to the Domesday Museum, a visit to the QE World, and a walk or drive around the city. During this day, QE Tickets is sold out in large numbers. The organizers also prepare a number of surprises for the mommy-to-be to make her happy.
Mother’s Day wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal for putting up with me all these years.
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I wish one day I could grow up to become as graceful, as strong, as loving as you are. Wishing Happy Mother’s Day to the mom who inspires me.
- Miss you Mum, can’t wait to be reunited so we can celebrate properly. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and thanks for everything!
- Ma, you’re the light of my life. You taught me how to stand up and be my own person. You’re my guide and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’re not a regular mom. You’re a cool mom. Correction- You’re the coolest mom. I’m so grateful for all that you are and all that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day quotes
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
In Egypt, Happy Mother’s Day is celebrated with a lot of pomp and show. There are numerous activities planned for this day, that will ensure a good bonding between the mother and the kids. The day is also dedicated to educating the Egyptians about their history and their culture. The kids can participate in various programs and activities like; treasure hunts, a theatre play, and a parade.
At the United Kingdom, a different kind of celebration is held on Mother’s Day. It is called Mums Day. It is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year. The theme of this event is centered around mothers and their capabilities. As this is not a government established festival, every town in the UK has a different theme. The kids spend the day enjoying various activities and learning about the different aspects of being a mom.