Happy Mother’s Day wishes in Gujarati are to get some good time, a nice laugh, a nice talk and also to pay attention to mother. Hope you all love, happiness and abundance for this coming year. Mother’s Day messages in English are given below. ” Happy Mother’s Day to you! May your Mother always be well!”
Happy Mother’s day Wishes in Gujarati: You should give your Mother that much needed break and celebrate her day with a picnic. She is the most important person in your life, so treat her with much consideration. Picnics are the best way to spend a day and it does not matter where you go, you will definitely enjoy this special time with your children and mother. Prepare a picnic spread with lots of goodies and don’t forget a goody bag, which will help you keep your food safe. Have the kids sit at your feet and sing Happy Mother’s Day wishes to mom, this might just put her in a happy mood.
Celebrate this day by taking your mother out for an outing, this would also be a great time for you to bond with your mother. When you are on an outing, take your mother’s favourite flower petals and decorate the area with these petals, have some traditional prayers ready for her. It is important to let her know that we love her and we wish her well. If you have the space, play some traditional music and dance around while you are away. The time you spend with your mother will surely be very special and memorable.
In Gujarati, it is customary to give sweets to a female deity on this day. So, make it a point to buy some handmade sweets and offer them to your mother on this special day. You can also gift a small tea pot which will definitely bring a smile on her face and also bring you some good will from her.
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Messages
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens, mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shine on the hills, and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
- It’s my time to know how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring and loving. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- I believe in love at first sight, for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day, dear mum.
- Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
- With zeal and courage, you have brought and fought for us to share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us, mother.
- As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as many regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
- To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind,
I’m so thankful for the ties that bind
Our hearts together in tender love.
Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring, and wonderful as you.
- Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa — of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Happy Mom’s Day!
Do not forget to share something with your mother, she will definitely appreciate it. Gifts can range from small items such as hand-woven garments and utensils to small gifts like a small item of cosmetics or some perfume or even an attractive card. When it comes to mothers, the most important aspect is their family, so you should try to do your best to show her that she is loved and cherished. A Gujarati lady always looks forward to some time spent with her family and when you come to her house, make sure you offer her a warm welcome and tell her all about how glad you are that she is here. She will surely be overjoyed at this.
On this day, it is also customary to give your mother’s favorite flowers. If you know what your mother likes, then you can definitely gift her some of her favorite flowers. A lady’s favorite plant or flower is also considered as her favorite flower on this day. It is believed that the life of a woman is very short and after death, she goes to heaven. That is why on this day, it is believed that you should send your mother flowers and wish her happy life ahead. On this day, you should also respect your mother and follow all of her preferences, as mentioned above, remember, that even on this very day, your mother is still in this world and all that you do is to send her some wishes and love.