Every year on this day of Mother’s day, the whole family, relatives, friends and colleagues to send their wishes for a Happy Mother’s day to their moms. There is nothing new in this ritual; in fact this tradition has been around for decades. Happy Mother’s day wishes in Nepali are similar to those wishes sent by everyone to their mom during Mother’s day. So here is a quick run down of some typical mother day wishes in Nepali.
Happy Mother’s day wishes in Nepali can be expressed through various traditional means. The wish list can be expressed through flowers, chocolates, and other gifts. Gifts like embroidered shirts, bed spreads, quilts and T-shirts are a few good options for Mother’s day wishes in Nepal.
One of the most popular ways to wish Mother’s Day in Nepal is through creating a handmade card, adding her favorite picture, heart shaped chocolates and writing her a few lines of wish like “I love you Mom”, “I am very happy that you are still alive”, etc. Adding simple things like flowers and chocolates will complete the card and make it look more appealing to the reader. Writing your own wishes can also add an extra touch to your mother day wishes in Nepal.
An ideal way to express your happiness in life is to write a wish or a wishlist on a piece of paper and hang it in the hallway of the house where you live. Then all the women in the neighborhood have a copy of your wish list and can see what you have written every single day. They can come and see what you have written and maybe add a bit of their own wishes to the list as well. Happy Mother’s day wishes in Nepal should not be a one-time event. It should be shared with as many people as possible and kept forever.
Mother’s Day wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal for putting up with me all these years.
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I wish one day I could grow up to become as graceful, as strong, as loving as you are. Wishing Happy Mother’s Day to the mom who inspires me.
- Miss you Mum, can’t wait to be reunited so we can celebrate properly. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and thanks for everything!
- Ma, you’re the light of my life. You taught me how to stand up and be my own person. You’re my guide and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’re not a regular mom. You’re a cool mom. Correction- You’re the coolest mom. I’m so grateful for all that you are and all that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day quotes
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
You can also use your computer to create beautiful cards and share them with your dear ones. There are many websites that sell handmade cards with beautiful designs. Most of these websites also allow you to customize the design and create your very own wishlist of your very own. Creating handmade mother day wishes in Nepal can also be done by downloading free templates from the internet which are designed especially for this purpose.
Sending your mother day wishes in Nepal has never been so easy. All you have to do is find the website of the company you wish to purchase from and add your wish or wishes to the card. Some companies also allow you to add an SMS along with your wish. This option is also available on many of the websites selling handmade cards. So, make Mother’s day a memorable one by sending all your love and wishes to your mother everyday.