May mother’s be pleased to know that they have a long list of traditional Mother’s day wishes in Russian wishes. On Mother’s day we express our gratitude and appreciation to our mother for all she has done for us throughout our lives. In fact, it is actually one of the most special days we can celebrate. Many people exchange Mother’s day wishes in Russian for their mothers, and also for other women they love, just to wish them on their day as well. It’s certainly a special way to tell them how much you love them.
Some people even hold parties on Mother’s day with gifts being given away to all the women present as well as to the entire family. This is the time to show your mother how much you appreciate her and all the support you’ve given to her over the years. Many people exchange Mother’s day wishes in Russian on this day to show their mother how much important she is and how much people are going to miss her if they do not send her a gift on this special day. Some women write their wishes for their mother in pencil and draw them, then paste the drawings onto paper before leaving it at the office so that their mother knows what they have written down.
Other people don’t write down their wishes for their mother until the last moment. Then, they just look through the phone book to find out what they should get for their mother. If you don’t have a phone book in your house, you could take out a copy at the local library or post-office and just drop it in the mail, or call around to friends and family to see what they might have available. Sometimes it really helps if you send them a gift card.
Mother’s day wishes in Russian are often funny, expressing how happy you are to see her. Often it’s something about the journey from children to adults. You can write these wishes and read them silently to your mother, as a way of saying thank you for everything she has done for you in the past. You might want to tell her you love her and ask her to forgive you for any wrongdoing. The list of things to say is almost endless!
Happy Mothers Day Wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day to the amazing mother! May you always be happy!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever! I Love you so much.
- Thank you mom for being my biggest supporter in life! Happy mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers in the world.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman without whom I cannot live. You are my sunshine, mommy.
- Every mother deserves the best. Wishing all the mothers in the world a day full of happiness joy. Happy Mother’s Day 2021!
- A mother like you is a gift to any son. I feel thankful to God because he gave me such a wonderful mother. I love you now and always!
- One day is not enough for celebrating the sacrifice of our mothers. But we can always make this one day the most special day in her life. Happy Mother’s Day to all!
- “Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. It’s more than we can ever repay you!”
- ”I love you and wish you the best Mothers Day!”
- “Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mothers Day. You deserve to be pampered!”
- “Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!”
- “Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you?”
When you receive your wishes, make the most of them. It will mean all the more to her if you put all the effort into writing a nice wish. Don’t worry too much about your choice of words, as long as it contains some kind of good wishes, that’s all that really matters. Russian wishes tend to be rather meaningful, so don’t worry too much about this aspect.
The day has become popular in Western cultures, so if you don’t live in Russia, you may never have a chance to wish your mother on this special day. If you do, however, you could try and organise a day-off with your mother, away from work and the hustle and bustle of life in general. It would be a lovely gesture, as well as being a very effective way to get her mind off her pregnancy and all the hassle that comes with it. Many people arrange to have this kind of day-off every year, especially for Mother’s Day. If you haven’t thought of celebrating Mother’s Day this year, then take advantage of the opportunity to do something for your mum this time around, by getting her one of the great Russian Mother’s Day gifts out there!