Happy National Daughters Day is observed on the sixth Sunday of May every year. It was once called Mother’s Day. It is celebrated the same way it was originally on a Sunday. The day is designed to honor all mothers. On this day, the ladies of the nation, whether they are the wives or daughters or friends or family members, give gifts to each other.
While the traditional celebration of Mother’s day is celebrated with the lady carrying flowers and gifts, today we have found joy and happiness in celebrating National Daughters Day with enthusiasm and fervor. The organizers of any event organize it in such a way that it attracts a huge number of people. They want people all around the world to participate in their celebration. On this happy day, the women of the nation send flowers, potted plants, chocolates and other gifts to their loved ones back home.
Happy National Daughters Day Wishes
There is a very widespread usage of the internet these days. Almost all the important establishments of any country are using the World Wide Web to promote and maintain their business. On this happy day, many organizations, nonprofit and corporate are using the Facebook platform to interact with their customers and to extend their goodwill. In fact, many organizations are making use of the social media sites like Facebook to make their publicity and goodwill.
- *A son is a son till he gets himself a wife, but a daughter’s a daughter all her life. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- *If you could see what I see when I look at you, You’d definitely love you, too. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. Thank you for being our joy and hope. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *I have this little angel. For me she left her wings. She has no idea how much happiness she truly brings. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *To my daughter, I love you so, you are so special, I hope you know. So loving, so giving, a heart of gold, always my baby, even when I’m old. Your love shines through for all to see, I feel so proud you’re a part of me. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *Do you know how much you mean to me? As you grow into what you will be. You came from within, from just beneath my heart. It’s there you’ll always be, though your own life will now start. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- * Daughters are the most beautiful and magical creations in their parents’ life. A daughter brightens and softens her mother and father’s hearts. She adds colour, sound, and beauty to make this Earth a better place. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *My darling daughter, my baby you will always be, no matter where you are. You are a little part of me, whether near of far. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *Many are the joys in life. I’m blessed with quite a few. Still, most of all I’m grateful for, is to have a daughter just like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- *Daughters are the joy of a mother and father’s heart, beauty and sweetness describe them from the start.
- Daughters are special and thought the world of, which proves they were sent from heaven above.
- Daughters will soon be married and grown, then they may start a family of their own.
- Daughters are special; there is no doubt, once we have them, we can never be without. Happy Daughters’ Day!
Happy National Daughters Day quotes
In addition to the traditional ways of celebrating, today there are many other ways which can be used to celebrate National Daughters Day. Earlier, there were separate celebrations for the ladies of each state, but now, the national day is celebrated together with the other states too. Today, as the celebration is organized by the different states, the first one who gets the honor is theroid lady who is head of the family in that particular state. Earlier the honor went to the president, prime minister and members of the royal family, but now it is given to the lady who is the head of the family in that particular state.
- My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along. – Denise Van Outen
- A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend’. – Unknown
- My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be. – Channing Tatum
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy. – Unknown
- To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
- A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example. – Elizabeth George
- A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart. – Unknown
- By the time a woman realises that her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- My daughter is so loving, with a heart of gold,
Always my baby, even when I’m old,
Your love shines through, for all to see,
I feel so proud, you’re a part of me.
Happy Daughter’s Day, my love!
Happy National Daughters Day is also celebrated on the first Sunday of the second week of the ninth month of the year. This date is also coincide with the celebration of the first full moon of the new year. Happy National Daughters Day is celebrated at a place which is commonly called as D-day. This place is in fact a small village in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Happy National Daughters Day is celebrated in Mumbai where Maharashtra State Capital is located.
Daughter’s Day Wishes and WhatsApp Messages
- Seeing you grow up so talented, beautiful and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I just love the fact that you are my daughter. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I pray that when you grow older, you will also be a miracle to other people.
- I must have done something right in my life to deserve a daughter so beautiful, kind, sweet, and smart as you. Never change, my love.
- My heart will always belong to you, my dear daughter. We will always be a team. I love you, sweet one.
- In my eyes, you will always be my baby girl. Don’t grow up too fast, little one. I love you!
- With every day that passes, you only grow more beautiful in my eyes. I admire your heart of gold. I love you very much!
- Oh my son is my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- No words can describe my love for you! Happy Daughter’s Day!
- To my beloved daughter, I didn’t give you the gift of life, rather life gave me the gift of you. Happy Daughter’s Day, my darling!
- Daughters are little angels who grow up becoming your best friend. Happy Daughter’s Day!
The people in India celebrate Beautiful Mother’s Day on the 4th September of the Hindu calendar. It is the most gloriously occasion for the Hindu religion and the D-day comes as an extra feature. The organizers of beautiful mother day celebrate with pomp and show and use a range of popular music, dance, drama and range of other methods to celebrate this event. Happy National Daughters Day is another name given by the organizers to encourage the Indian women to participate in this festival and earn true love and happiness in their life.