2023 Happy New Year Best Wishes, Quotes, Images, SMS, Greetings, Messages
New Year’s Day held on January 1st each year. According to the Gregorian calendar, the first day of the year is called the New Year Day. Peoples around the world start celebrating this day at 12:00 AM with fireworks. Multiple events held on this day in every corner of the world.
Not only westerns celebrate it but also most of the peoples around the world. Many schools, organizations, government offices, businesses are closed on the New Year Day. Peoples wish each other by saying “Happy New Year”. In Asia, not it is not a completely closing day but they celebrate it everywhere.
When is New Year Day 2023?
New Year Day starts at midnight (12:00 AM) on 1st January. We start celebrating this day on the 31st of December of the previous year. 31st December is the last day of the year and 1st January is the first day of the year. These two days are the event day for the New Year.
- “The New Year will soon be gone, and so I wish you a good year. My luck the New Year us bring and we the same old pals still be.― Happy New Year”
- “Hope The New Year brings loads of good cheer for you, Wish you Happy New Year and good luck.”
- “Wish you and your family a Joyful, Bright, Healthy, Prosperous and Happiest new year ahead! ― Happy New Year”
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- “A new year is like a blank book. The pen is your hands. it is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. “
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.”
- “I wish that this New Year the light of faith is bright and steady and may no wind or storm make it flicker or flutter.”
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.”
History of the Happy New Year
The Gregorian is the most used calendar in almost every country. The international date is based on this calendar. Pope Gregory XIII introduced this calendar in 1582 before it was known as Julian Calendar. The Julian Calendar was inaccurate, there have been many changes in the Gregorian calendar.
- The joy that comes with sharing tirelessly and giving can only be experienced by friends. The past year has seen us share almost everything and as the new year sets in, I want to share more with you my friend.
- This year may I wish you finally learn how to use your smartphone properly. 😛
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, not a recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- One year is ending, but we have 365 new days to make all our dreams come true. I hope everything goes well and that our friendship becomes stronger every day. Congratulations on this New Year.
- Here’s a new year wish from a wise fellow asking you to donate more of your wealth so they can be spent by the right hands. Happy new year!
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
Happy New year Celebration
The Happy New Year Day is celebrated by fireworks, parties, and events locally and internationally. Very few peoples work on a day like police, as they have to maintain public security. The New Year’s Eve starts to celebrate from the previous night. It usually starts at 12:00 AM on 1st January. Happy New Year 2023!
You must log in to post a comment.