Parents Day in Malaysia is celebrated on the last Sunday of the month of May. It is a time for the entire family to get together and give their kids a memorable day that they will never forget. In their country, Malaysia, where parents are revered as gods, kids are treated as if they are children of the gods. The entire community celebrates Parent’s Day with great zeal on this day.
Parents’ Day activities in Malaysia include a range of fun-filled and interactive activities for kids. For the first year, this celebration was celebrated as a traditional Parents Day with a picnic in the park or a dinner at home. This year, organizers have worked hard and added a number of activities and games so that the event is more interesting. These activities have been developed keeping in mind the interest and capabilities of the kids. These activities were done keeping in consideration the age group as well as the interests of the kids.
The organizers of Parents’ Day in Malaysia made sure that the party would be fun and exciting for the whole family. They made sure that there would be a number of activities for kids that would not only make them happy but would also make the parents happy. A unique way of celebrating Parents Day in Malaysia is by building a fort around the park so that the parents can give their kids some fun and adventure.
Happy Parents’ Day 2020
Parents Day celebrations in Malaysia are usually a lot more elaborate than in the USA and Canada. Here, the kids would love to dress up as a cute Disney character, like Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck. They can go for a treasure hunt to find their favourite characters or they can simply play a game of hide and seek. Other activities that can be included in the party are a Kids Parade contest, a Parents Day Movie night and an opportunity to spend some quality time with the kids.
Happy Parents Day Images
During the Parents Day celebration, parents all over the country will greet each other with great warmth and love. There are many ways for the kids to make it a memorable Parents Day for themselves. Kids can organise a treasure hunt for their parents where they have to look for clues and hidden items in a decorated venue. Parents’ Day activities in Kuala Lumpur include a Parents’ Day Race at the Petrol Station on Nutang Balai Road. Here, parents have to race their kids in a race from point A to point B, which is decorated with posters of famous movie characters.
Happy Parents Day Quotes
To make the Parents Day party even more exciting, parents can take their kids along to watch a movie at one of the cinemas here in Malaysia. Parents’ Day activities in other cities of Malaysia include taking the children to a fun fair where they can dress up as their favourite characters from movies. They can then meet other parents dressed as their characters and have a chance to interact with them. With the right planning, parents can host an unforgettable Parent’s Day party for their kids.
- Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for always being my biggest supporter!
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- Everything I am today is because of you two. Wishing you a happy parent’s day!
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
- I am so lucky to have you both as my guardian angels. Happy Parent’s Day!
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr T.P.Chia
- Dear Mum and Dad, thank you for being my protector! Happy Parent’s Day 2021!