Happy Teachers Day was yesterday. But if you are a teacher, the rest of Teachers Day is still a week away! I have seen many students, parents, professionals and parents gather outside the classrooms to wish teachers well on their hard work and dedication. It shows how much we value our teaching staff and how much they value their job.
Teachers are some of the hardest working people around. They put up with long hours of stress and pressure because they want to see their students learn. They have to work under great conditions because their students’ safety needs to be their first priority. Sometimes, they go home feeling tired and frustrated not because they have not worked enough but because they have not given their best.
Today, let us remember how precious our education is. We must cherish the efforts of our teachers. With their long hours and stressful environment, they deserve a bit of a break. So, on Teachers Day, let us celebrate them by giving them a little holiday.
During this holiday, let your teachers know how much you appreciate what they do for you. Do not forget to buy them a gift. I may choose to buy my colleague or the principal a desk clock. I may choose to give the principal a pen set that has his or her signature on it. Gifts like these will make them feel appreciated. In fact, they will probably appreciate the gesture so much that they will want to tell others about the happiness that they have had during their year as educators.
Teachers’ Day Status
- Thank you dear teacher for your efforts in making us turn outright. If we are socially and academically sound today, it is because you helped us, sir. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer, first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson. Happy Teachers Day!
- My Teachers Day celebrations began with you and on this occasion, you are the first and the foremost person whom I want to wish…. Happy Teachers Day.
- I found guidance, friendship, discipline, and love everything, in one person. And that person is You. Happy Teachers Day!
- You are not only our teacher you are our friend, philosopher, and guide. All molded into one person. We will always be grateful for your support.
Teachers’ Day Quotes
- Teaching is a noble profession and all teachers are noble people. I celebrate your nobility today, my great teacher. Happy Teachers Day!
- We all always be thankful to you: for all the hard work and efforts that you have put in. To educate us. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- To my first teacher, I want to wish a very Happy Teachers Day…. Thank you for welcoming me into this world with so much love and affection.
- I came into your class to learn and to grow. But, what has touched me most is the love you have shown. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- The most admired teacher Would be caring, kind, and smart. She’d always have her students. Best interests in her heart. Happy Teacher Day!
Teachers’ Day Messages
- For us your students, you were the greatest source of inspiration. Dear teacher, may you continue to inspire your students with wisdom and knowledge. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- To my teacher, I am sending lots of love and warm wishes on Teachers Day for making school so much more fun and memorable for me and many others.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look and don’t tell you what to see. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- To someone who has taken the time to listen to my concerns, guide me on the path to knowledge, and reassure me on my life’s path. Happy Teachers Day!
- Happy Teacher Day: Thank you for making me what I am today! You made a wonderful difference in my life.
If you are not sure about what to give, then you may just write them a handwritten letter thanking them for their hard work. You may also include your appreciation of their teaching abilities and knowledge about your field of education. Let them know that you are proud of their profession and that you consider them very lucky. At the end of the letter, let them know that you will miss them while you are away but that you wish them well in their future endeavors. It will definitely brighten their day to know that someone is thinking of them while away from school.
Happy Teacher’s Day should be a very happy day for all teachers everywhere. While most people know what gifts to get, there is still a lot left out there. It is up to each individual teacher to make up their own for the day. It is important to know that you are appreciated even if you are not getting a gift; the thought is surely appreciated!